• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping the Helpless

Kill or Give a fighting chance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
Wish I trusted people enough to give them my stuff. I can't even team with people because I dread the fact that we may have to fight eachother.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Wish I trusted people enough to give them my stuff. I can't even team with people because I dread the fact that we may have to fight eachother.
I know! You can't trust a soul in this game.

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
I doubt anybody would want to team with me anyway, lol. I'm not very good :rolleyes:.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
I doubt anybody would want to team with me anyway, lol. I'm not very good :rolleyes:.
I hear yah. I'm decent when I'm not lagging like hell. Map 2 needs to be replaced with a new map because it lags sooo bad...

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't lag at all, really. I guess that's kind of sad, seeing as how I have no excuse. I always make it to the last 5ish, but I usually get owned pretty early into the deathmatch. But it's fun, no doubt.

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
This one time I had chain mail legs, chest, and hat and was heading to the corn. Then this guy with absolutely nothing come near me and asks for a team. I reply yes and throw a wood sword on the ground, and you know what he does? He starts punching me, not even with the sword, but with his fists, and I kill him.:)

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice, haha! Some people just don't get it do they?

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I like what SixZoSeven said, and I occasionally do that, especially in deathmatch. In the regular game, though, someone asks to team who has nothing, I throw them a good item - A.K.A Golden Apple or Stone Sword - and they look down to see what it is. So as they look down, I kill em'. They have no idea what happened, sometimes.;) If they have lots of good items, then I ask my teammate to distract them, by talking, and I run around and kill him. Works every time.:D

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
meh, mercy is over-rated! I usually stick to hunting people down, for those who have done their reading, I am basing my actions on the fox face, seeing as i always stealth-kill my enemies and loot only when no one is near. Watch your back people, or face the consequences! :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I just kill anyone in my path. Giving stuff to people who have nothing will most likely camp the rest of the games and get killed by someone else.
So why should I give away free points? :p

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I just kill anyone in my path. Giving stuff to people who have nothing will most likely camp the rest of the games and get killed by someone else.
So why should I give away free points? :p
you certainly know what you're talking about there! Can't let them campers get away, can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci