• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HerringDale Bombing (WIP 20%)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Name Of Map:
HerringDale Bombing

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Team Vulexity

Game Type:
Survival Games

Description Of The Map:

Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):

Last edited:

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
I really cant tell you what i think of it if threes no pictures.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
something may be wrong with your screenshot uploads...

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
If this map has indeed "been bombed", we should see a lot of destruction. Possibly having little to no leaves on trees because of the heat and pressure bombs usually bring upon explosion, possibly add more craters or holes in the ground to signify where the bombs landed. Just some suggestions, I don't know if these were planned already, just thought I would bring them up so the map represents the name better.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
If this map has indeed "been bombed", we should see a lot of destruction. Possibly having little to no leaves on trees because of the heat and pressure bombs usually bring upon explosion, possibly add more craters or holes in the ground to signify where the bombs landed. Just some suggestions, I don't know if these were planned already, just thought I would bring them up so the map represents the name better.
Good Point! I actually do the media for this map I dont build to much, so I will make sure they get your point!

TheNamesANT

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats some great ideas! This is only the start. And those explosion wholes are just test ones! There will be more soon! I love the leaf idea though! We will try to implement that in certain places on the map!

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It's missing some general terrain in the center of the map. The map is basically flat except for the ring of mountains around the map.

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
looking good so far ;) make sure the map isnt too big or small, and that theres a lot of nice places to pvp as well as hide :D

TheNamesANT

Diamond
Reaction score
It's missing some general terrain in the center of the map. The map is basically flat except for the ring of mountains around the map.
The map is not fully built, what do you expect? lol. It's not full terraformed either. We will be adding extra things to it! No where near complete yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci