• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HerringDale Bombing (WIP 20%)

SlothyPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
If this map has indeed "been bombed", we should see a lot of destruction. Possibly having little to no leaves on trees because of the heat and pressure bombs usually bring upon explosion, possibly add more craters or holes in the ground to signify where the bombs landed. Just some suggestions, I don't know if these were planned already, just thought I would bring them up so the map represents the name better.
Hey, My name is Tom and I'm the head builder of Team Veluxity

Currently we are building everything with the map (obviously :p) and so far everything is basically a template, that is why there are no roofs on the buildings and no actual damage to the place, we thought it was easier to do all this at the end. Also I dislike the school and I think it should A - have another floor (it looks wrong with a big roof and just 1 floor), B - A redesign to the roof to make it flat then we can do more to the roof and maybe add a few air-vents and in each vent there could be levers and once each lever has been pulled. The last vent may have a piston that opens up the inside and there may be a double tier 2 (just a thought though)

I'm in America for another seven days so I cannot do anything for the map just yet, so if you have anymore ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Cheers,
Tom (Slothy)

SlothyPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
It's missing some general terrain in the center of the map. The map is basically flat except for the ring of mountains around the map.
Currently this map is basically a template and we will be adding lots more to it and a lots of terraforming will be taking place :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci