• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey There! Introducing myself! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I ACTUALLY like math... It might seem different, someone actually LIKES math. Yes.. Yes I do. Why you may ask? Because it's easy to do when you learn to do it. I mean.. I wouldn't say I was the best (Because to be honest, I'm not that good at math. Well.. I am, just I hate some things. Like some fractions are hard. I never really learned to do them.. Like the ones where it's like "This guy ate 1/4 of the chocolate bar. And this guy ate 4/6.") But I wouldn't say I was the worst. I'm okay at math. I'm good at SOME fractions. But not all fractions. I'm good at volume, depending on the shape.

I play other games! I love other games like Half Life 2, Portal 1 and 2 and GTA. Not really much to explain here but I do have a lot of games I really want to buy but I'm saving for MineCon next year.. Well kind of.. If it's not in Australia then I can't go.. Maybe.. I don't know.. Probably not.

These are the Same for me. And I mean exactly expect Being in Australia it would have to be more in the UK or somewhere not a 1000 miles from my house in the US.

But beside that I would like to Welcome you to the Commuinty and say Hello.

EDIT: You will get Fractions eventually. They are a pain but over time they Become a lot easier.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
These are the Same for me. And I mean exactly expect Being in Australia it would have to be more in the UK or somewhere not a 1000 miles from my house in the US.

But beside that I would like to Welcome you to the Commuinty and say Hello.

Thanks for the welcome! It's appreciated.
And yes, I'm not allowed to go because it's just too expensive and far away! xD
I'll go to all the conventions one day though.. One day..

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! It's appreciated.
And yes, I'm not allowed to go because it's just too expensive and far away! xD
I'll go to all the conventions one day though.. One day..
Pax east, e3 and Comic con seem more worth it, because minecon is just a convention for one game..

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I mainly want to go to VidCon and MineCon.
You're already seeming like an awesome forumer, always using different colours xD It's makes threads Beautifurrrr

Also, you said you play portal and stuff and you wanted more game, was that on Steam? Because I have a lot of spare games in my backpack I have from trading that I just give out :p

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
You're already seeming like an awesome forumer, always using different colours xD It's makes threads Beautifurrrr

Also, you said you play portal and stuff and you wanted more game, was that on Steam? Because I have a lot of spare games in my backpack I have from trading that I just give out :p
Yeah that was on Steam! I love Steam. Haven't been on in a while though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci