• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hi im exo

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
this was actually a really fun read. i'm glad we are past the stage of the evil cheedis and vox. bad times

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
hi im exo and this is me story! its prty bad plz no laugh
THE BEGINNING OF A GODS MC
CAREER

so i started a long time ago in a land far far away... about 2 years ago and maybe a month. I was looking for a fun minecraft server as i just bought mc and i saw mcsg. I thought it was an amazing idea and tried it out for myself. Truth be told I sucked for the longest of times and after about 2 days i got my first win! So i played for a little bit longer then I quit because to be honest I thought the game was very boring, seeing that it was very repetitive (go to corn get 2 kills die/live and win/lose repeatedly). So after a month or two, I came back. By that time Breeze Island had just came out (or im pretty sure it did) and I was amazing at that map. I started racking up wins, and soon had a ton of wins. Pretty confident that I was a good mcsg player I joined a clan to try and test out the scene. My very first clan disbanded a few days after I joined, but Disruptor welcomed me into The Spartans. It was a good first experience, but I was really looking for another clan, and one of my current best friends helped me find one (even though I had no ways to communicate and I didn't make that much of an effort to do so). Zeno welcomed me into The Rebels around September/October (or sometime in the fall). I didn't have a mic back then, or ts, and I only used messaging for skype. So after a couple weeks, I left because I was going to get kicked anyways and I wanted to try and start my own clan.
I MAKE A #2 CLAN WHEN THERE WAS LIKE 3 CLANS
So at this point, I had an idea of what you needed to do to make a clan, and who I would need to start it. Me, Jackthepwnzor, and Rhino1928 created The Romans. It was an amazing experience, and at first we did amazing. We recruited some awesome people like yahcookie, his brother, and a_simmons. Then I met another friend, ChrisComedies. Me, him, yahcookie, and yahcookies brother, had an amazing time. We played together so much that we started feeding every single person wins so that we all had a ton of wins (it ended up we started giving yahcookie the wins so that he got high on the leaderboards). At this point Romans had reached a high, we battled Elite Squad and won. We were so happy, and it was a well deserved win. Of course, at that point of time no one would ever challenge Rebels as they were deemed "gods" and undefeatable. So we just sat back and awaited a new challenger, but the main problem was that the more time that went by, the more and more our clan tore apart. Towards the end of the original, our two best players, yahcookie and a_simmons, had a fight, ripping the clan apart and making us lose many members, eventually leading to our disbandment. Big shoutout to LiningHawk1702 and JustAHotDog for continuing to be good friends with me after I left Romans. At this point I was not in any clan, and I decided to just stay clanless for a little. After some time, I was approached with an amazing offer. SuperxAndrew asked me to remake Romans with him, and I did. Me, him, and two other people I cant remember remade the Romans. We made a Romans map (which was griefed when it was halfway done), and we really bonded, creating an amazing clan and creating a large presence in the clan scene. Eventually we disbanded, and then began the biggest part of my mc career.
I FIGURE OUT THAT I AM A RANDY SCRANDY
At this point of the story, I am a decently known player, and I wanted to go all the way. I applied for (IMO) The greatest clan in MCSG. The Forgotten. I applied knowing I talked to Tironas11 like once, and I thought I had a decent chance. After applying, I was denied because no one knew me, and I knew it was a stupid mistake applying for a clan when no one knew who I was or how good I was. So I tried to get to know the members of Forgotten. After some time and 2 rejections, I became a member of Forgotten. It was an amazing time and I loved it. Many new people joined, and each and every person that was ever in Forgotten became known legends of MCSG. Some of these people were Lovelights (I didnt really know Love, and we only played together in this one FGT only roxbot 2v2 tourney where we lost to bom and ian). @Voxcile (he was already a well known person but became even more famous), Agilities (he was in Primeval, but joined Forgotten and eventually became leader), BomBashious (he was pretty popular in hive, and became known as one of the best player ever to play mcsg while in fgt), Charlesyummyegg, xExtract, rossiebalboa (The 3 EU legends, Extract was a literal god, even though he had a gigantic ping, and Charles was one of the most offensive players I ever knew, plus he was amazing at it. Rossie was another amazing player, and a good guy). Soul (the original leader, he was already a legend, but Forgotten made him become known as the greatest Leader/Tactician to ever play mcsg), Tironas11 (he used to be the god of roxbot, and amazing pvper, and amazing adc). 20s (an amazing yet funny pvper, was a guy), LiningHawk1702 (a well known player who joined our clan after heavy convincing from my part, an old friend, and most importantly an amazing person.), average_name (an awesome person, an amazing player, and an indian), @Zenority/DQ (DQ was one of the funniest people I ever met, and he was a cool guy.) ProShooterBF (a cool pig who helped us out a lot) BiboyQG (I didn't know him too well, but I knew he was a god). Zeno (the leader of many amazing clans, and a member of fgt). Maker (an honorary bac). Linkdude1997 (an amazing person with a bow) Bowhoo (one of the best pvpers I have ever met, MVP of CW1, and bow god #1). HyP3rKi113r (Lord Turtle was an amazing guy). Snikkz (One of my best friends, only person I have showed my face to) joe_delgrippo (another amazing friend, very cool and very chill)
All of these people were good friends of mine at one point, and together we represented Forgotten.
So I got placed in the roster for CW2 and was so excited. And turns out I was late because I got stuck in enormous amounts of traffic. So, it turns out we lost, making Forgotten's only loss ever. It was sad, but we moved on. I got placed in CW3 roster too, and played the first battle happily. Afterwards the event was shut down, and I was dissapointed. Afterwards a lot of stuff happened, some unfair, some for the better, and some for the worse. In the end, I joined Rebels. I became familiar with everyone, and I met some cool people like Sage9597, Maxypie, @mikeyman209, and many others. In the end I was invited to a newer Forgotten, and I decided to join that. It was a small roster at first, but it got bigger and bigger. We got very stacked and eventually got one of our toughest rivals ever, The Titans became a clan. At first it was a rivalry that most considered even, but it soon became apparent that Forgotten was destroying Titans (throughout our early fights). Later on as we scrimmed more and more The Titans adapted and were able to start destroying us for a little. Then came a time that we were going to battle, and it happened without a lot of their key players as they were going to disband. Forgotten also clan battled Rebels during this time, where I played in both battles, Forgotten winning 2-0. Then, Forgotten disbanded for reasons I won't tell, but it began a short but new chapter of my career.
I JOIN INSANITY
So after Forgotten disbanded, I was looking for a clan to join. My friend recommended Insanity, a new clan full of some people I knew. So me and my buddy Agilities joined, and it was a ton of fun. We played all the time, even though I played league a lot, and we were an amazing clan, and we had a good rivalry with Rebels, where we won a ton of scrims. So, while prepping for Tech's CW2 we were very anxious, and we started preparing a lot. Then came a time where a lot of drama, and a ton of things happened. In the end, one of my good friends Asanity quit. I didn't agree with some things about his ban and such, but in the end there was nothing I could do about it. So I got over it and moved on. Then Forgotten rebanded so I joined it.
I GET OFFICER IN FGT GG NOOBS
So during this part of Forgotten, I was given officer as I joined. Me and Agilities (maybe bowhoo but i forgot) got officer. I got it because im god. Anyway it was fun and in Forgotten we played a lot of league and mc, and it was a great time. Then after a long time Soul left the clan. At first I was shocked as I didn't expect him to do it. I came to see his reasons, and I accepted his resignation. Then we started totally dominating the clan scene and then some higgy wiggy majiggy stuff happened and I stepped down from officer. Then we stayed together for a little bit longer, Soul came back for a little, and we got bored because there was no challenge to the clan. So we disbanded and ya. Now to mention some stuff
HONORABLE MENTIONS
RIP Bow Master Exo (during this time I was total god with bow so on MC Swish I dominated as no one could get near me). However this is really useless in clan battles because you dont get a lot of arrows then. So anyway RIP Bow Master Exo and shoutout to Bowhoo for coming up with the term for me.
RIP pvper Exo (i used to actually pvp now its stupid wtf is the point its boring)
Anyway thanks everyone for reading this message, but I have one final section, its yet again a shoutout section to some people who helped me along the way.

PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME BECOME GOD
Okay now is for the cool part! here are some people that are cool friends!

Jackthepwnzor + Rhino1928 - Both of you guys really helped me start out. Big shout out to you two for helping me make the Romans, and I never regret that we took that decision. We helped make an impact on the community (first clan to make a clan account for first post so we could all edit, and other things like that).

Zeno - You really helped me in the beginning, and you continue to be my friend today. If you didn't accept me into the Rebels back then, I wouldn't have even involved myself in the clan scene. Also thanks for helping me and Harbor in the US Clan Leaderboards, I'm glad to say you are probably one of the reasons we have such good and gigantic clans today.

Soul + Tironas11 - You both are great friends of mine, and you two helped make Forgotten the best. Even though you both may not play MC anymore, you both are great friends, and you both are amazing people. Kudos to you for making the greatest clan ever, and Tiro you are a god adc, gl in league and i hope u get to platinum!

Agilities - You are one of my best friends, and we have been through a ton together. Thanks for being with me the whole way, and good job on leading Forgotten for the last couple months. GL in future endeavors.

BomBashious - You used to help me all the time way back when, and I'm glad that you did. Even though you may not be the same person you were before, you are still a god at pvp, and a great individual. GL in league and i hope u get to platinum!

@JustlTheWorst - You are the penguino. You were a good at pvp, compared to Bom all the time as a fishing rod spammer. You were the best person in Titans, and you were amazing while you were in Forgotten. We have been through a lot together, and I hope u get platinum!

Nitro_Elite - You were a great friend to me, and even though you made some decisions that I questioned, you were a great guy.

LiningHawk1702 - You were an amazing pvper, and I'm so glad I took the time to try and get you into Forgotten (even though I had some roadblocks stopping me). You are a great friend and the best bird of prey that I know.

IPureGold UpdatinStatus ScrewYouGumby2 Sage | Penguino - You all are amazing friends, and a great team of pvpers. Congrats on #1 on the Leaderboards, and keep up the good work.

Lovelights - You were a great friend when we talked, and I'm happy we keep in contact. Thanks for playing with me, and I hope you get gold!

Bowhoo - You are a god. I know you love hearing it, and its true. You are a monkey king, and you truly carry wherever you go. Good luck in League, and you will always be the true bow master

Linkdude1997 - You are a great friend too, and an amazing person with the bow.

HyP3rKi113r - Turtle God you are a great person. Yeah you are.

average_name - you are the indian koala, and a great pvper. Glad ur back from ur trip!

Might add more tags later, but thanks mcsg you have been great to me. I might be in and out, but I probably won't be that active
bye!

Okay thought I would add this
My personal endnote:
MCSG, or online communities for that fact, are places where you are able to develop a new you. You can make yourself cooler, nicer, meaner, weirder, stupider, absolutely anything. But realize it is an aggression outlet for people. Realize people either have problems in real life or just think that by making fun of people/downgrading them (whether online or irl) is funny. I have been in both situations (online of course), and I realize that sometimes joking around isn't the right thing. For all those people in the victimized spot, no worries friends. You will always prevail over your opponents, because the human brain is motivated more by hope than anything else, and the hope for a better future is an amazing one. For all of you in the victimiZING spot, again no worries. You might be getting hammered in real life, and you may need an outlet for all that anger. But still, every person has a different breaking point, and you need to consider this when going into a situation. Its a little random, but I wanted to share my experiences on this.
No offense, but I never bothered to read this because I thought it was going to be some stupid thing on LoL > MC and how you're a god. I really liked it though; especially the last bit. ur a cool guy exo

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, but I never bothered to read this because I thought it was going to be some stupid thing on LoL > MC and how you're a god. I really liked it though; especially the last bit. ur a cool guy exo
i added it because i want other people to have fun
so yeah i like it

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you ready?

(If you ain't got no money, take your broke ass home)
You say
(If you ain't got no money, take your broke ass home)

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

We flying first class up in the sky
Pop the champagne
Living the life in the fast lane
I won't change
By the glamorous
Oh, the flossy, flossy
(Are you ready?)

The glamorous
The glamorous, glamorous (The glamorous life)
By the glamorous
Oh, the flossy, flossy

Wear them gold and diamonds rings
All them things don't mean a thing
Chaperones and limousines
Shopping for expensive things
I be on the movie screens
Magazines and bougie scenes
I'm not clean, I'm not pristine
I'm no queen, I'm no machine

I still go to taco bell
Drivethrough, raw as hell
I don't care, I'm still real no matter how many records I sell
After the show or after the grammys I like to go cool out with the family
Sippin', reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang
And now I'm in...

First class up in the sky
Pop the champagne
And I won't change
By the glamorous
Oh, the flossy, flossy

The glamorous
The glamorous, glamorous (The glamorous life)
By the glamorous
Oh, the flossy, flossy

I'm talking Champagne wishes, caviar dreams
You deserve nothing but all the finer things
Now this whole world has no clue what to do with us
I've got enough money in the bank for the two of us
Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish
Lifestyles so rich and famous
Robin Leach will get jealous
Half a million for the stones
Taking trips from here to Rome
So if you ain't got no money take your broke ass home

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Pop the champagne
And I won't change
By the glamorous, oh
The flossy flossy

The glamorous
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
By the glamorous, oh
The flossy flossy

Pop the champagne
And I won't change
By the glamorous, oh
The flossy flossy

The glamorous
The glamorous, glamorous (the glamorous life)
By the glamorous, oh
The flossy flossy

I got problems up to here
I got people in my ear
Telling me these crazy things that I don't want to know
(bunnies y'all)

I've got money in the bank and I'd really like to thank all the fans
I'd like to thank
Thank you really though

'Cause I remember yesterday when I dreamt about the days
When I'd rock on MTV, that be really dope
Damn, It's been a long road
And the industry is cold

I'm glad my daddy told me so
He let his daugther know
(If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home)

My daddy told me so
He let his daughter know

My daddy told me so
He let his daughter know

nice story havent read it yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci