• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

High Quality Art - byR1ck Designs [Very Cheap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Yo rick these look nice! I wanna buy some hmu on skype when you can..

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
And? I found Lyger before I found R1ck. I decided to go with R1ck instead and didn't remove the other one which I made prior. This is a problem because?
Because one artist wasted his time. This, if I am correct, is against MCGamer rules.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Just thought i would give my 2 cents! It is a little frowned upon but if the artist doesn't get the payment they won't start the art!
Not a problem! Feel free to give your opinion anywhere! #FreeSpeech

And on the other hand, it is indeed frowned upon. But if the art is free and the one who is getting it applied for 10 artists already, that would be a bit unfair. He will, in the end, use someone's art and leave the other one.

TheSoulOFXqer

Experienced
Reaction score
Not a problem! Feel free to give your opinion anywhere! #FreeSpeech

And on the other hand, it is indeed frowned upon. But if the art is free and the one who is getting it applied for 10 artists already, that would be a bit unfair. He will, in the end, use someone's art and leave the other one.
just fck off dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci