• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I have to say, this is a very very well built map, and don't get why you guys get any hate on it. But i feel like the reason this map isn't accepted yet is most likely because people have seen it to much to put anymore interest into it, if you know what I mean. I think that players feel that they have seen it already, or have seen it a lot, if you know what I mean. Like they see it on the forums and are like well, because of the hate it got in its early days from other builders, it just doesn't appeal to them. I love the map, and would love to see it on the forums, but I feel like other people have been brainwashed by other builders who, i feel (it's my opinion) pretty much people don't want to deal with it or just vote for it. It's kinda of like when you see a new map come out, people like in the first month and vote for it and it gets excepted. But in this occasion, it's been on the forums so long that people might not just see as it really is. All I can say is either keep it up and hopefully people realize the beauty of the map, or just start a new project to get your mind off it. Please don't hate on me for this, I love the map, but I just feel like others aren't seeing it. Hope you understand what I am saying, and best of luck, -Spiffy

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
This is what I have to say, this is a very very well built map, and don't get why you guys get any hate on it. But i feel like the reason this map isn't accepted yet is most likely because people have seen it to much to put anymore interest into it, if you know what I mean. I think that players feel that they have seen it already, or have seen it a lot, if you know what I mean. Like they see it on the forums and are like well, because of the hate it got in its early days from other builders, it just doesn't appeal to them. I love the map, and would love to see it on the forums, but I feel like other people have been brainwashed by other builders who, i feel (it's my opinion) pretty much people don't want to deal with it or just vote for it. It's kinda of like when you see a new map come out, people like in the first month and vote for it and it gets excepted. But in this occasion, it's been on the forums so long that people might not just see as it really is. All I can say is either keep it up and hopefully people realize the beauty of the map, or just start a new project to get your mind off it. Please don't hate on me for this, I love the map, but I just feel like others aren't seeing it. Hope you understand what I am saying, and best of luck, -Spiffy
You are a king!
Followed you! ;D

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Dude, thanks so much! :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this map, and although I am not a MCSG fanatic, I would love to see it on the servers (even if all I did was record hackers on it.)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
bout to go and do another bit of an edit, anyone have anything to say before I do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci