• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters

Hiskers

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks pretty good, I would love to see this added in the near future.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes or Maybe?
Wow that corrupted voting system though. This must be a communist map :,)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Yes or Maybe?
Wow that corrupted voting system though. This must be a communist map :,)
Some real feed back would actually be appreciated.
The reason that the voting system is how it you see it is because of the moral that everything will always and can be improved, so If you don't like a particular about the map, we work to make it better. Therefore the map can never truly be a "no" as it is always changing state to meet the demands of the next critic.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Some real feed back would actually be appreciated.
The reason that the voting system is how it you see it is because of the moral that everything will always and can be improved, so If you don't like a particular about the map, we work to make it better. Therefore the map can never truly be a "no" as it is always changing state to meet the demands of the next critic.
Its an unfair voting system. People aren't allowed to vote "no". You do realize that you have to have a "yes" and
"no" option when using a poll for a map. Talked to a Sr Mod.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
still not added?
heheh yeah I know right!?

Its an unfair voting system. People aren't allowed to vote "no". You do realize that you have to have a "yes" and
"no" option when using a poll for a map. Talked to a Sr Mod.
There is no rule at all about what you can and can't have in the polls, I could have it say mountain dew or potatoes for all I care. However in our case, voting yes shows you're supporting the map, and voting no essentially shows that you would not be backing the map and its addition to the servers. I'd also like to point out that we've had 290 others votes and we have had barely a problem with how our poll works. Lastly, I'd like to point out that it it was that huge of a problem as you have made it out to be, then staff would have mentioned it a lot earlier to us, and given that my fellow builder is a staff member, and that if this was a serious rule he would of known. So as far as I'm concerned, this debarkle is now over and I'd like to bring the comments back to the map. If you still have a problem about the way this works you can private message me, or get a senior staff member to contact me as if you make any more comments on this thread they will be deleted.

Thanks.
- ben

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci