• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters
Reaction score
this map is incredible, so many cool builds and smooth terraforming too! I simply have no idea why this wouldnt be added in the next map push, when is that by the way?

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
this map is incredible, so many cool builds and smooth terraforming too! I simply have no idea why this wouldnt be added in the next map push, when is that by the way?
Probably in like 1.5 months but they wont announce it anytime soon

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
probably the best map that's not already on mcsg, looks like a great map to pvp on, and i hope to see it in the next push!
great looking map :D cant wait to play
swaggerlicious map. i wanna play it all day
nice map man would love to see this on the servers! :D
Thanks for the support all! :)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
The poll is unfair. I want to vote no, but there is only a 'Yes' or 'Maybe' option... Hmm.

I personally don't like all the different blocks in the terraforming, and I agree with the fact that the map is mostly flat(ish) and then suddenly a perfect circular cliff around the outside.
Some builds are nice, but I don't like over ones and I feel the map is quite bare.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
The poll is unfair. I want to vote no, but there is only a 'Yes' or 'Maybe' option... Hmm.

I personally don't like all the different blocks in the terraforming, and I agree with the fact that the map is mostly flat(ish) and then suddenly a perfect circular cliff around the outside.
Some builds are nice, but I don't like over ones and I feel the map is quite bare.
Thanks for the feedback, but as previously stated we will not be changing the ring around the edge. It provides a finish to the sides of the map, and the blocks used are similar to those used across the map. To leave it flat would be a huge job, as every tree was placed by hand to ensure a custom design. As for the map being bare, I would like to counter that point with the fact that the screenshots don't exactly show much of the small surrounding area of the map, so to say the map is bare is a very out there comment, and personally I would say that comment is wrong. But, everyone can have an opinion.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but as previously stated we will not be changing the ring around the edge. It provides a finish to the sides of the map, and the blocks used are similar to those used across the map. To leave it flat would be a huge job, as every tree was placed by hand to ensure a custom design. As for the map being bare, I would like to counter that point with the fact that the screenshots don't exactly show much of the small surrounding area of the map, so to say the map is bare is a very out there comment, and personally I would say that comment is wrong. But, everyone can have an opinion.
In pictures like this:

It looks like there's just one house, in the middle of nowhere, with empty space all around it...

This picture is just a church on the outside of the map with bare space around it.

It looks like you used a lot of default tree's to fill up the space too, and whilst some of the builds are decent, I'm not a fan of some of the builds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci