• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters

RageQuitGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
This map hasn't had much PR recently, and I think it should as it's a really well built map, and I especially like it as the theme is different

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
This map hasn't had much PR recently, and I think it should as it's a really well built map, and I especially like it as the theme is different
Thanks :) Just an update on the map, we are also gonna go through and change the tiering on some of the chests, as I think there's just not enough tier 2's.

H

HuntyB88

Very interesting map, yet I don't see an over all theme. (besides colors)

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I love your effort and that you DIDNT use shaders (THANK GOD), so i want this map to be at least accepted so you have the chance to stand out in front of others with your sexy VIP.
GJ :)

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
also one other thing is i suggest placing more custom trees around places that are not important (boundary)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I did. I just don't SEE with my own eyes in my opinion a theme.
Ok, I get what you mean. Thanks for the feedback :)

Looks outstanding! Nice work!
Thanks! :D

I love your effort and that you DIDNT use shaders (THANK GOD), so i want this map to be at least accepted so you have the chance to stand out in front of others with your sexy VIP.
GJ :)
Thanks Dude :)

If This Doesn't Get Accepted, Then Just Wow... It's Amazing. Good Job!
Thanks for the support! :)

also one other thing is i suggest placing more custom trees around places that are not important (boundary)
Ok, we'll look into that.

bentomkeke will look good in purple
Lol thanks Dale ;)

And if any of you want to support the map a bit more, you can do it here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/what-maps-should-be-in-the-next-map-push.120580/

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Ok. The download link has just been updated, I added some more tier 2's and changed a few chests. There are now 36 tier 2's and 171 tier 1's. Find the download link in the main article.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci