• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hockey Stadium

Do You Like This Map?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Needs More Work

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters

TurkeyCup

Platinum
Reaction score

---==[ Builders ]==---
Head Builders:
-Alfizi10
-TurkeyCup
-rockpee

Help By:

-CRG105good
-SarahPalinIsHot

Game over! here comes the Zamboni! Venture through this massive Hockey Stadium amongst various foes to your victory. From player locker rooms, to the entrance highway, to the roof of the stadium, test your battle skills and your parkour/get away skills in order to reign champ!

-Survival Games ( 24 lobby )

- A few parkour/traps

- 200 block radius

- Over 150 capable chests

---==[ Screenshots ]==---

---==[ Cords of Corn and Deathmatch ]==---
Cords Of Corn:
x: 40
y: 67
z: -30

Cords Of Deathmatch:
x: 40
y: 28
z: -30

I, TurkeyCup of TeamChestPain, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
It looks ok but I think it's just a little random, and it just doesn't look detailed enough. A good start, but you could just go round it now and detail areas, to really finish it off.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, this might sound a bit weird, but this map is a little to organized. I feel like it should be a bit more torn down,

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Look mediocre to me. Not trying to say it;s bad, maybe just some detailing here and there.

Reaction score
is this not an ice-hockey stadium ? rather than hockey.. lol =3
sorry but if this map was added everyone from EU would go mental...

TurkeyCup

Platinum
Reaction score
I forgot to add the screenshot of the deathmatch arena its underneath the spawn or just tp yourself to the cords

1253legoJV

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the map but I don't think I would want it on the servers, it just doesn't seem like a SG map.

Alfizi

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel that it is a pretty cool idea, if you think about it, it's different! Aren't MOST maps either "torn down", demolished, or even have ships on them so many maps have ships, it's getting old! So it's a different idea, yes. But still could be just as fun as any other map. Something could always be changed... And not just with this map but any map that is already sg. Thank you for your feedback on the map, I hope you decide to give it a try and test a newer and different map than all the others

SkillsDatKill

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the map, the only problem is it isn't the most detailed map. I like how it's different than most maps. Normally they are torn down, but yours is present and I think that MCSG should start having maps like this. I would just go through and put some finally touches by adding a little more detail.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I personally don't think this map would be a good addition to MCSG.

Don't get me wrong, the builds are really nice and you clearly have a talent in building, but the theme is kinda unorthodox. I mean, a hockey stadium? It just doesn't match up with what you'd expect to find in a server replicating the Hunger Games. You could come back saying that other oddly themed maps like a college university and a highway were added in, but this one seems even more off than those. It just....doesn't have the feel of a place where you'd be fighting to the death against 23 other players.

Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I think you guys have a great shot of getting a map accepted into MCSG, if you work on a more traditional and acceptable theme. : /

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
I like it. Really nice map, I know some people are saying this wouldn't suit MCSG but I think this map is a rarity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci