• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hockey Stadium

Do You Like This Map?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Needs More Work

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I personally don't think this map would be a good addition to MCSG.

Don't get me wrong, the builds are really nice and you clearly have a talent in building, but the theme is kinda unorthodox. I mean, a hockey stadium? It just doesn't match up with what you'd expect to find in a server replicating the Hunger Games. You could come back saying that other oddly themed maps like a college university and a highway were added in, but this one seems even more off than those. It just....doesn't have the feel of a place where you'd be fighting to the death against 23 other players.

Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I think you guys have a great shot of getting a map accepted into MCSG, if you work on a more traditional and acceptable theme. : /
So your going to tell me that fighting to the death vs 23 other people in a resort is anymore normal?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So your going to tell me that fighting to the death vs 23 other people in a resort is anymore normal?
I stated that although there are very odd maps out there, this one stands out a bit more out on the side that shouldn't be used for SG.

You could come back saying that other oddly themed maps like a college university and a highway were added in, but this one seems even more off than those.

: /

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool idea, but make it way bigger. NHL arena size. A sports arena themed map is always something I have thought would be cool as a map. Imagine a to-scale replica of Yankee stadium or something. That would be way cool. :D

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
This is actually pretty nice! It must have taken a while to make but don't let yourself down even if it doesn't get accepted, your map will get accepted some day on the condition you keep on trying and trying. That said, it's nice but I would be surprised if it gets accepted ( I didn't mean it to be mean I meant it as in it probs won't get accepted but consider it a practise make ). Gl in the future and I'll be looking forward to your new maps! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci