• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
it's not your map. I would not associate you with the making of this map. You most likely havent even added an eight of what this guy already done.
It is. You do not even know how much has to be added, so stop arguing about something you have no notion of.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Not if it is a 48 player map... And one more point is that many corridors in the castle go to the same place, you know? :)
huh. I don't like 48 maps.. ACttually really wanted to play that in clan wars already ;) ;)

I guess not.. I don't really cares if you "stole" the map or got it by premmision.
As long as you guys made it to a SG Map im happy :)

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
huh. I don't like 48 maps.. ACttually really wanted to play that in clan wars already ;) ;)

I guess not.. I don't really cares if you "stole" the map or got it by premmision.
As long as you guys made it to a SG Map im happy :)
Maybe 24 players will be ok, too! :D

I got it by permission :)

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Really nice map, Might be good for like a 48 player :3 I don't know the radius's, but it's really nicely built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci