• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm the on that started this how could i not have put thought into this

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
Did you just find this info? Or have you been withholding this?

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
Exscuse me for not reading the thread, but you didnt have out make me out to be an asshole like that. And I could have done without the *sigh* And pleae dont referance a post that says "stop this now" when you could have stopped this little arguement earlier

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Are you saying i didnt?
I'm the on that started this how could i not have put thought into this
First of all, stop multi-posting. It's against the rules, and if you forgot to put something in your post, edit it in using the edit button on the bottom right of your post.

I misread the OP's writing, and he never actually said that Mrkaspersson was on his build team. Mrkaspersson gave TSnipers the permission to make the map into an SG map, on the condition that Mrkaspersson was given recognition as the main builder of the map, which he was.

Just leave this thread. It's not worth the argument and flame until the map is finalized and an organized thread is published in the finished maps section. You're jumping to conclusions, calling the builders map-thieves and what not. They have permission to edit this map.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Exscuse me for not reading the thread, but you didnt have out make me out to be an asshole like that. And I could have done without the *sigh* And pleae dont referance a post that says "stop this now" when you could have stopped this little arguement earlier
re-read my message, I mis-understood what your original post said :p

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah ok, my regards to tsnipers, sorry about this little flame war. Just saying should be a bit more specific about permissions, saying it was 65% done was confusing.

OAA

Tribute
Reaction score
Also i know this wont stop the map from getting posted but the fact that he gets to take this mpa and get vip for it because he put a dome and some chests in it while other people work really hard for vip is quite frankly annoying. I do not believe he should get vip for this map, its pathetic to take this map and do that and get vip as tomohawk said earlier in the thread. Also as you can see in the thread a lot of people are giving the majority credit to tsnipers, i do not believe he has stated clearly enough who this map belongs to and how little work he has had to do for this.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
As long as no one gets vips other than Mrkaspersson(Which I doubt he plays) I'm fine seeing the map on the servers :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci