• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday Resort 2

After reading the whole post; Do you like the changes made on Holiday resort?

• Yes

• No (feedback much appreciated!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
You guys should have gotten Simey to post this. As Ceroria said, remakes aren't added anymore unless it is something similar to what I did with Zone 85 revamped (owner of the map submits it).

But hopefully his permission will function the same; still want this on the servers! :D
You're right, however Ninetailefox92 suggested AlpakaWhacker to look at the map. he visited our server, and told us to create a thread with a download link. Alpaka will contact Simey to ask if we have permission to revamp the map (just to be sure). This doesn't mean that it is 100% clear that its going to get accepted, but it does make it possible for this map to get accepted. Unlike with other revamps.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
You're right, however Ninetailefox92 suggested AlpakaWhacker to look at the map. he visited our server, and told us to create a thread with a download link. Alpaka will contact Simey to ask if we have permission to revamp the map (just to be sure). This doesn't mean that it is 100% clear that its going to get accepted, but it does make it possible for this map to get accepted. Unlike with other revamps.
Yes, unlike most revamps you guys went about it the 100% correct way. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see this implemented very soon.

Reaction score
Wow, I must say I'm actually impressed! Although we don't accept remakes anymore this is actually good and seeing as you guys have permission, that's a step above most. If it isn't added, don't be discouraged, just remember you made a pretty kickass remake of an already great map.
What If you revamp your own map because if gets denied?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci