• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hollow [us team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
The moment when you're a bean.
I love how much you lied when u played this game. Go somewhere. What are u? Asian? Caucasian? Does it even matter? Why do people still judge skill color and cultural? Gtfo no one likes you. You quit because u couldnt take the abuse anymore. Now do u understand why no one likes u? kys.
NO WAY

The question of "a" vs "an" is always decided by the pronunciation of the word . Thus, various geographical regions that have different pronunciation rules may use a different article for the same word.
gotchu my dude.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
I love how much you lied when u played this game. Go somewhere. What are u? Asian? Caucasian? Does it even matter? Why do people still judge skill color and cultural? Gtfo no one likes you. You quit because u couldnt take the abuse anymore. Now do u understand why no one likes u? kys.

gotchu my dude.
LO
You still think I play MCSG? Look at when I lasted logged in. You act like everyone hates me (which is impossible, since there is 7 billion people on earth). I really don't care what you say because at the end of the day you're more hated then me. The only clans you can join are Synergy and ArtOfPVP. Lmfao

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
LO
You still think I play MCSG? Look at when I lasted logged in. You act like everyone hates me (which is impossible, since there is 7 billion people on earth). I really don't care what you say because at the end of the day you're more hated then me. The only clans you can join are Synergy and ArtOfPVP. Lmfao
Bro, honestly, you're a jerk. I met you once on a server and once I joined you started trash-talking me just because I was sticking up for a friend, you probably don't know how to stand up for a friend since you don't have any, but really dude, if you quit MCSG, get off the forums while you're at it.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Bro, honestly, you're a jerk. I met you once on a server and once I joined you started trash-talking me just because I was sticking up for a friend, you probably don't know how to stand up for a friend since you don't have any, but really dude, if you quit MCSG, get off the forums while you're at it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO. I don't even know who TF you are randy. u should quit you unknown piece of scum.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO. I don't even know who TF you are randy. u should quit you unknown piece of scum.
Multi, calm down. I still consider you a friend. Just ignore these people and be you. Honestly you just flaming back is going to get them to hate you even more. Kinda funny how they are saying crap but never got to know you. Me and you have had our ups and downs but in the end we still watch fairy tail together :D.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Multi, calm down. I still consider you a friend. Just ignore these people and be you. Honestly you just flaming back is going to get them to hate you even more. Kinda funny how they are saying crap but never got to know you. Me and you have had our ups and downs but in the end we still watch fairy tail together :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci