• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hollow [us team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Huh I was ts and someone was like ooo drama, so here I am, and yes you are two faced once I told you that you talked sh1t behind my back, you legit begged for me to forgive nah I'm done with this bs why don't you go cry some more lol. Plus you called my clan sh1t lol and done with your lying bullshit it's annoying and cunty honesty, just because your insecure does not mean you have to lie about sh!t
dude I talked crap because some one told me you macroed. and someone told me u talk sh1t about me. well turns out that person was lying and was trying to make you hate me again. I'm not insecure about anything lol. And sure maybe ur clan wasn't that bad, I'm sorry i called it sh1t, it was just lack of a better word. Ur crimson was just as good as my clan rn.

Phelyxx

Diamond
Reaction score
Wanna cb vs venemyx? add me on skype: felixsamuel11

Divux

Career
Reaction score
dude I talked crap because some one told me you macroed. and someone told me u talk sh1t about me. well turns out that person was lying and was trying to make you hate me again. I'm not insecure about anything lol. And sure maybe ur clan wasn't that bad, I'm sorry i called it sh1t, it was just lack of a better word. Ur crimson was just as good as my clan rn.
Who's that person?

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
this clans dead because of unfortunate events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci