• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Alusive or GodlyOmens
Name: Carter :)
Past Clans: Evasive, OZ, and Aura and Depressives old clan :) (Dare). Many others I can't remember also.
Why do you want to join Hollow?: I want to join an active clan and a good clan! Also I want the opportunity to make some new friends :D
Trial! stay active on ts for promotions!

Kenorien

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Keno
Name: Nick
Past Clans: Omega, Save, Demeter
Why do you want to join Hollow?: because i forgot what to say.

Reaction score
IGN: NoHacksIAmPinger
Name: Francesco
Past Clans: ZudexUS infernusUS RighteosUS RightUS
Why do you want to join Hollow?: Para ayudar y conocerlos
Ping en mcsg: 53
Stats: Ganadas:1678 Jugadas:2500 (stats reset)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
IGN: NoHacksIAmPinger
Name: Francesco
Past Clans: ZudexUS infernusUS RighteosUS RightUS
Why do you want to join Hollow?: Para ayudar y conocerlos
Ping en mcsg: 53
Stats: Ganadas:1678 Jugadas:2500 (stats reset)
insta deny

faithfulpvp

Career
Reaction score
sorry for trostetic taking over ur ts that was a d*ck move. (im not in Trostetic) i gotchu a temp ts though.

ts: 149.202.65.197:1482

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Cerwin
Name:Nick
Past Clans:Spiral US Forward US
Why do you want to join Hollow?:Well recently spiral hasn't been doing there best and ive tried to fix what i could but no one is putting the effort into it. We Clan Battled you guys and you guys seemed like very nice guys and good players i think i can bring a very good asset to your team and also good humor to it. i have about 1000 games on record and about 500 wins. These aren't on my current stats. I have very good team chemisty with elbowgrease and were both very experienced players he applied after me. Thanks for considering me.

ElbowGrease

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ElbowGrease | NoNeedToRun
Name: Will
Past Clans: Too many to count. I played in like 6 good ones that I can't remember because they were so long ago. Some of the good ones I remember are Elusive, (With Charles and elmagarate) Extortion, and I was just in Spiral.
Why do you want to join Hollow?: I think I will be a great help. I have over 1200 wins across the span of my 2 accounts but I only have about 40 right now because of the stats reset. I also was above the top 100 on the leaderboards before that stat reset and I was really butthurt after I came back from my break to see that there was a stats reset. Also, Spiral stood a good chance in our CB but I think you guys are just a better overall clan and I talked to some of your members and they seemed to appreciate my company. I know a couple of you and I would love to be in a clan again with my big daddy Cerwin. (He applied before me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci