• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you find Minecraft?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I was just wondering how did you guys find MC? I personally found it when my friend showed me an iPad game called "Eden" I then wanted something more advance and in late 2012 bought the Minecraft PE iPad version, and so did my friend. After months of playing my friend bought PC, and me thinking he was wasting his money didnt buy it. A few months after he showed me the game and I instantly loved it. For the first few months we played LANs and Smakt singleplayer. I then found factions and eZd all of the PvP on it and we basically OWNED a factions server we played on. Almost a year after I started I found MCSG and i suq so hqrd.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I found minecraft when my friend brought his laptop in to the hospital to visit me and let me play his account, after I got better I bought my own account and got really into it and still am ahaha :)

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My brother showed it to me, after watching a Minecraft video from Seananners(?), I'm not sure. He played the demo then bought it, then I bought it a week or 2 later. I didn't know how to destroy a block, walk or run xDD

K

KiDD

My brother showed it to me, after watching a Minecraft video from Seananners(?), I'm not sure. He played the demo then bought it, then I bought it a week or 2 later. I didn't know how to destroy a block, walk or run xDD
When I first ever played Minecraft, with very little knowledge of the games mechanics, 4-5 years ago, I thought I had to click the block to destroy it. I stopped playing for a little bit because I didn't know what to do, and was randomly clicking around and held my left click on a dirt block, and BAM! Dirt. I felt like an idiot for a few hours, mostly because of the games name itself, lol.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Big brother. He was playing in the living room on his laptop and I saw the game.

ZombieChick

Platinum
Reaction score
I found out about the game from my older brother, and I played it for the first time on my Xbox :p

J

District 13
Reaction score
I found out Minecraft from Roosterteeth :3

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
When I first ever played Minecraft, with very little knowledge of the games mechanics, 4-5 years ago, I thought I had to click the block to destroy it. I stopped playing for a little bit because I didn't know what to do, and was randomly clicking around and held my left click on a dirt block, and BAM! Dirt. I felt like an idiot for a few hours, mostly because of the games name itself, lol.
hahaha! I spent a majority of my first time playing minecraft searching for coal in the most random places, I look back now and realize how much of a noob I was, it's hilarious.

Troublez_

Spectator
Reaction score
Welp i found out this game from SeanNanners,Pewdiepie back in 2011 when it was still 1.2.5 Best version <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci