• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you find Minecraft?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I found minecraft from a few older friends that had it and they wanted me to play with them, way back in 2010

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Kids in my class were playing it at school (single player lol) and I was like wtf is that stupid game, I used to only play COD on ps3. I used to watch Joey Graceffa, then he made his gaming channel and the first thing he played was minecraft. So I downloaded the Free minecraft (without account) and then I liked it and saw people play hunger games/survival games and then I bought my account to play MCSG :)

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
A kid in my class 3 years ago was talking about a game where he drowned to death and I was like what? It really caught my eye and made me research the game, 3 years ago I didn't have the best computer but it was pretty fun to play single player. After 1 year of playing, I finally built my own computer which I still use till this day, that's around the time I started MCSG.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Back in December of 2010, I was watching Top 10 Games of 2010 by Machinima. Minecraft was #5 on their list. I never heard of the game, but looked interesting. After playing a cracked version for a week, went ahead and bought the game.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Back in 2009, my best friend IRL showed me Minecraft when it was playable in browser - it was the simple, multiplayer testing of Minecraft. I thought it was pretty cool, but forgot about it until 2012. During the spring of 2012, I was browsing Youtube when I ran across this:
I started watching the whole series and fell in love with Minecraft. Soon after, I started watching some of AntVenom's playthroughs. I was really socially awkward back then, so I didn't want people to know about my love for the game. I didn't even have it. Then over the summer, my sister bought it for our xbox. I started playing it secretly, and fell even more in love with it. An IRL friend of mine had it for xbox too, so we started playing together. Then I got it for PC, and the rest is history...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci