• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you get your minecraft name/nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I just typed in a few letters and replaced the q with a k.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Zeno cause you're online. Please move to Anything Minecraft :)
I came up with my name because me and my sister were getting a Minecraft account, and she suggested squirrel. I thought that was too simple, so I wanted to add something to it. We eventually came up with Half. I've been using that for nearly everything since that :p In my Minecraft IGN, there is an _ because my sister wanted to have that :p

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How I got my username is from my family. Because my real name is Gavin, they would sometimes call me "Gavwaverstone", or "Gavwav" for short, just because they were nuts. :p I then started to like this name and decided to use it as my Minecraft username.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first PSN username was shoopdawhoop159. I didnt really like it because it had a number at the end, so I thought 'I like being British, an I like the shoopdawhoop, so just mash them together and voila, BritishShoop' :)

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
My friends gave me a oppisite name for what Im really like :p

L

Lululioness

My nickname is Lulu and at the time me and my friends had this thing where we'd make nicknames using your abbreviated name and an animal thats first letter is the same as your nickname's first letter.

There.

Dando

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically, my parents call me Danny (I am Daniel) so I used that and I liked 3 D's and my birth year :)

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Basically, my parents call me Danny (I am Daniel) so I used that and I liked 3 D's and my birth year :)
Just so you know, it is against the rules to post on old threads. This is what you call a necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci