• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you learn about Minecraft? What about MCSG?

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its funny because i discovered Minecraft (thanks to a friend who told me about it and then showed to me) I thaught: "What the hell is this... breaking blocks? Sounds boring, Ill pass...". But then I thaught about giving it a second chance the next day (using a friends account who wanted me to play it too XD) and after playing for a few minutes... I fell in love with this game :p (By the way, I started playing back in Minecraft Beta 1.3)

And MCSG.... well, basically it was thanks to BebopVox :p When he showed some "Vareide" (thats what i thaught at that time :p) made a map for simmilar to the Hunger Games but in Minecraft... After I heard that, me and a bunch of friends wanted to have a server to play Hunger games in, so we did that for a while, but it was pretty sh**y XD After that I think I just found out about it while going through youtube so i decided to check the web page and then the servers, back in MCSG beta :)
I used to play random games back then than found Minecraft and fell in love right away ah good ol days with Betai started playing in 2010 O.O

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
school and some people will hate me im not a fanboy i did like his videos bajancanadian dont hate me please he just make me laugh

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I played the odd game now and again getting to rank 65 back in beta, then stopped playing for 2 months. then started watching eshan's stream's and came backe.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft:

Back in primary school when I was a year 6 my friend told me about Minecraft, I got it in the next week after I save up some money. :p

MCSG: Trial and error of testing HG servers.

Renox

Spectator
Reaction score
I was searching around YouTube when I found a BlueXephos video. First when I saw it i was like what the hell is this sh*t. Second time I ran into another MC video from Syndicate and I forced myself to watch the first the 5 minutes and I was like this is amazing! So i kept watching and watching and thats how I started playing for myself :D

Renox

Spectator
Reaction score
I started about two years ago in late indev. It was shown in a blog that featuered unfinished games that are open to the public. I found out about MSCG by googling for servers that play it, even though I haven't played MCSG since it went out of beta.
haha i love how you said googling like its a term for searching now.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Some kid at school told me about MC. Then MCSG was heard when I was a mod on a server and people had a secret conversation about it so they didn't advertize.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
About 2 years ago my friend's brother told me about it. At first I though it was some sort of Rocketship game, but I was wrong. After I bought it, I haven't stopped playing it. I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years straight!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I'm here thanks to an InTheLittleWood livestream one night. Watched and thought, I wanna piece of that! et voila!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci