• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How did you meet...?

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine is kinda complicated x3
Well...
There were two players, who I had started talking to here and there (I won't mention who they are, because I think they'd rather I didn't say anything. Some of you will know who I'm talking about, so pl0x don't say anything either <3).
These players eventually had a falling out sort of thing, and I sort of... calmed the whole thing down, talked and listened to both of them, that sort of thing. Anyway, one of those two had built a map, and had invited me to test it.
The same person also added me to the list of testers for Athena's Manor (From some reactions, I don't think I was supposed to have been there :p)
After the testing was over, @Ginger added me on skype, and we played a bit of MCSG together. Then I was invited onto the Team Apollo server, where Ginger taught me how to use voxel sniper. I played around with it a bit, and made a pretty looking mountain. This inadvertently became my trial build for Team Apollo, and I was accepted :p
In Team Apollo, I met people like @HalfSquirrel , @RC_4777 , @Boboaluitz , @CaptButterToast , @Virtual , @Theoretical and all the other TA members :3
If It weren't for joining TA, I probably would have left MCSG by now, so thanks Guise <3
<3

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
I saw ExKing on the forums sometimes. After joining the clan he was in (Netherians), we started to talk alot more. As me, him and celine were the biggest spammers in the clan chat we became friends fast, so I added them both. Celine wasn't online that much because she had work to do, so me and ExKing were left alone to play with eachother and we did.

Me and ExKing played everyday, sometimes Celine joined us. I've fought ExKing so many times in deatmatch, he has the better score between us 2 though. ( I hate your bow :p ).
Now this random boring afternoon me, ExKing and Celine decided to play. Unfortunatly the eu servers were down (I think) so we decided to make up the most random and dumb story ever (I'll post a link if I find it). Everyone liked it and we all had a good laugh. After Netherians disbanding me and ExKing decided to stay together and both join Forgotten EU ( <3 this clan). We quickly took over chat and spammed way too much again :p. I haven't been able to play with ExKing alot lately due to my incredible lagg, but he still is an amazing friend <3 @ExKing . Same for you Celineeee :D @celinevanelden

I don't know how I met @Jarni but he's also one great friend. He introduced me to NoahSailor (before he went no-life :p ) and Jimmy1005 also 2 cool guys. I had some great times with Jarni and sometimes Jimmy or noah. <3 you too dikke Jarni.
Now I'm back at your clan ^^ #Forgotten
And that story, was awesome, I might still have it somewhere at y computer ;)

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Sent them my address by mistake, turn up at my doorstep dressed as a raunchy doctor and his TARDIS.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
@JaysWing

I think he killed me, and then he died right after, and told him it was a good kill. I don't know how the rest of the convo went, but we became friends after, so yeah.
I remember perfectly. I ambushed you while you were making a diamond sword at corn (SG4). You were wearing some red templar skin.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It was SG4, December 2012, I under decked as usual back then was going into DM, I was up against the amazing @Branbob83 ... I knew I was done for.

He had full iron armor and a Diamond sword, I had full leather and a Stone sword, DM started, he killed the other guy and it was him and I left. He charged at me, then I charge at him, I get a 6 hit combo and gg 10 heart him.

He then tracks down my email and IP and contacts me demanding to teach him my ways, I decline saying: I don't have time for randoms like you.

Yeah that's how we met.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
It was SG4, December 2012, I under decked as usual back then was going into DM, I was up against the amazing @Branbob83 ... I knew I was done for.

He had full iron armor and a Diamond sword, I had full leather and a Stone sword, DM started, he killed the other guy and it was him and I left. He charged at me, then I charge at him, I get a 6 hit combo and gg 10 heart him.

He then tracks down my email and IP and contacts me demanding to teach him my ways, I decline saying: I don't have time for randoms like you.

Yeah that's how we met.
Ahahahahaah no. Tell them the real story ;)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
One of my good friends SnickleDood and I met on Valleyside. I was on the ground near the parking garage and he was on the ski lift wire. I started shooting arrows at him, until I decided to team with him. I also met Swiftcookie the same game, who was teamed with Snickle. I met lots of other friends through #Element, but I can't remember how I met my best friends Jaydon11G, JTCrossan and xBros4eva @JtCrossan @minecraftlover10101

Reaction score
One of my good friends SnickleDood and I met on Valleyside. I was on the ground near the parking garage and he was on the ski lift wire. I started shooting arrows at him, until I decided to team with him. I also met Swiftcookie the same game, who was teamed with Snickle. I met lots of other friends through #Element, but I can't remember how I met my best friends Jaydon11G, JTCrossan and xBros4eva @JtCrossan @minecraftlover10101
Holy Crap I havent talked to you in like ever Moseyyyyy wanggg!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci