• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you organise your inventory?

Melk3r21

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Weapon
2. F&S
3.Bow
4.Golden Apples
5. Food
6. Food
7.Food
8 Food
9. Food
10. Fishing Rod

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
If the item is listed first, it is the item that in most scenarios would go there for me.

1)Melee Weapon
2)Bow
3)Fishing Rod/Food
4)Food
5)Food
6)Boat/Food/F&S
7)Golden Apples/F&S/Food
8)F&S/Food
9)F&S

This way, I can easily switch from F&S to my melee weapon.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Red:
Primary Weapons (Bow & Sword)​
Dark Red:
Arrows​
Orange:
Food​
Yellow:
Secondary Weapons (Flint+Steel & Fishing Rod)​
Armor​
Green:
Minerals (Diamonds, Iron, & Gold)​
Blue:
Flint​
Feathers​
Sticks​

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looking threw this pictures and the shear lack of food is shocking... WHY you have so little?! How do you expect to win with that little food. You can't. Point being get alot of food so your inv is full and then I will be proud. I personally have a lot of food and people fear my spray of food when I die.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Looking threw this pictures and the shear lack of food is shocking... WHY you have so little?! How do you expect to win with that little food. You can't. Point being get alot of food so your inv is full and then I will be proud. I personally have a lot of food and people fear my spray of food when I die.
Mathias, are you satisfied with the amount of food that I have?

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This is essentially what my hotbar and inventory are like, except my inventory is a lot more organized than it is ingame. This enough food for you Mathua?

The food is usually in that order starting from a Golden Apple in slot 4, then the amount of hunger they give back lowest to highest. And if I don't need a Fishing Rod in that map, everything gets moved up one slot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci