• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you spot a hacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Sometimes when I die in a Survival Games, I see people saying "... is a HACKER!!!" or "... HACKS". Sometimes its just people who are annoyed because they died and sometimes the person is telling the truth. For me its hard to tell. So that's why I ask, what's a valid way to spot a hacker?

Thanks.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
if you mean something like recording with "spot" then follow these few steps and you can "spot" them:

1. Download --> fraps <-- click, safe it somewherer where you can remember
2. Run the .exe file you downloaded, and install fraps
3. Start fraps

if you bought it you can record as long as you want to, if not yu can record 30 seconds and you cant use everything in fraps, its clever to buy it.
You can also use bandicam or other programs, but with bandicam for example, your fps will drop down, but you can record 10 minutes without purchasing it.
I hope this helped you, pm me with further Questions if you got some.

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks man! That helped a bit. I was also wondering how do you see if someone is hacking rather than reporting it. Although this still helped ^^

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Thanks man! That helped a bit. I was also wondering how do you see if someone is hacking rather than reporting it. Although this still helped ^^
If you have played a bit, youll see who is a hacker, for example, if someone is always sprinting, and got always particles under his foods aso while hes standing, then he got sprint hacks ( could also be a bug sometmes, dont write someone is a hacker i fyou arent completely sure )

and no problem ;)

Edit: Mods, thread can be locked, Question is answered.

Reactions: lse

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are many hacks, and therefore, many ways to spot them. Players hitting multiple people at once, hitting people behind them, auto locking with a bow to anyone near them, can have aimbot (gives the user an extremely accurate click aim by targeting players) or forcefield (a damage force field around the player). As Venkin said, sprint particles under a player standing still or while hitting people have sprint hacks or Better Sprint Mod. Those are the most common hacks on these servers, so that's probably what you'll need to know.

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah, thank you again. I find with this information I can easily see if someone is hacking or if its just lag.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Many, many hacks can be used in MCSG, some basic ones to look out for.
- Faster sprint (If somebody is chasing somebody and is faster than them, they are using hacks)
- Particles at feet when standing
- Walking up to somebody and they hit you without looking at you, this means they have Forcefield
- Knockback

Many many more!

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
I've got another question, is it part of the game when I try to attack someone and spark come out. Or is it just lag? I always get annoyed at this because it can ruin momentum and it can give the opponent a chance to regenerate.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I've got another question, is it part of the game when I try to attack someone and spark come out. Or is it just lag? I always get annoyed at this because it can ruin momentum and it can give the opponent a chance to regenerate.
That's called a Critical hit, it deals up to twice as much damage as normal, look it up here and how to do them:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Damage#Critical_hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci