• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you spot a hacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow! I really didn't know that. Thanks a lot dude! I feel as if i'm much better at Survival Games now. I use to think it did nothing. Really thanks!
No problem! Glad I could help you out :)

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help people! I really appreciate this community much more and how they don't just tell you the answer, they give you links to help that you fully understand ^^ I now aim to become helpful just like you are!

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help people! I really appreciate this community much more and how they don't just tell you the answer, they give you links to help that you fully understand ^^ I now aim to become helpful just like you are!
Thank you! my number 1 aim is to help the community!

#DonnieForMod ;)

Reactions: lse

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
Many, many hacks can be used in MCSG, some basic ones to look out for.
- Faster sprint (If somebody is chasing somebody and is faster than them, they are using hacks)
- Particles at feet when standing
- Walking up to somebody and they hit you without looking at you, this means they have Forcefield
- Knockback

Many many more!
Your first point is not completely true, I've chased down people and I can easily catch up to some when they are like 25 blocks away because they might be hitting blocks or they take a longer way while i stay as close to a wall ( such as breeze Island ) Anyways, the point is, I don't want you guys banning people like me. Instead of saying "Faster sprint (If somebody is chasing somebody and is faster than them, they are using hacks)" you should be more specific such as saying that your running through the plains in a straight line and the person who was far easily catches up to you.

Reactions: lse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci