• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you use diamond, gold ingots etc?

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Ah the good ole days. That's why I memorized the whole Minecraft dedicated wiki before even trying alpha let alone buy the game. :3
I watched my friend play it for weeks before I got it.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
yeah i figured everything out with the help of my friends

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry guys for probably the most known of the known knowledge any MCSG player could know. lol But I know now. I did use to watch videos but I never recalled what how they use to make stuff.

Sorry at the time for a stupid question. (and as a improvement I won my first game the other day! :3)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry guys for probably the most known of the known knowledge any MCSG player could know. lol But I know now. I did use to watch videos but I never recalled what how they use to make stuff.

Sorry at the time for a stupid question. (and as a improvement I won my first game the other day! :3)
Congrats!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Definately not uncongrats to your not twin not brother.
Uhhhh..?

Congrats! After your first win the others come easier.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you. :) I think I mainly got lucky with the last player not being great but I'm getting more used to it so hopefully more wins to come![/quote]

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Which is why I love survival games 1 because hardly any diamond, and its the one I've almost won on!
*coughs* I once made 2 diamond swords on sg1, not to mention 2 other guys had one and my team player made a diamond shovel, so in total.... 9 diamonds.... *coughs*

Items are random, you'll never know what you'll get, I killed one guy and he had 3 diamonds....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci