• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How I broke my wrist + How I got into Minecraft

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you! It's just, I get injured over the stupidest things. I once was walking casually down the stairs, all of a sudden, I trip and fall down head first 11 steps. I just got up and acted like nothing happened. I was more hurt by all my friends laughing at me then anything. I guess it's more because I am so used to it.
...I stepped on a Lego once

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I was drinking a smoothie, then I read your post, felt like throwing up, but then kept on drinking.
That x-ray scared me. Can you pm me a picture of how it looks like please? xD

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Kudos to you for going through what sounded like Hell. I haven't broken a bone before and I will make sure to be cautious because I don't wanna jinx it. I think the worst injury that I can remember would be when there was a blackout in my area and we needed to take the stairs to get out of the building, in the stairwell it was pitch black so I could only use my iPhone to see ahead of me, I missed a step and fell down a flight of stairs... surprisingly the worst that happened was me rolling my ankle.
Thanks, OUCH to the flight of stairs....

I'm thinking about posting the IRL picture tommorrow. Look forward to that I guess?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That was pretty unlucky xD The most painful thing I had done is trying to open a video game from its plastic case with a knife when I was 5 years old and end up cutting my right hand till my bone. We then tried going to the nearest hospital, but it had no doctors available, so we went to one that we had to drive 30 minutes. We waited there like 3 hours while I had a mountain of bandages in my hand. When we finally got in, I did 2 stitches. Not that painful, but ye :p

He did end up buying me an iTunes gift card (50$) which I thought was the nicest thing ever.​

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My goodness, I'm glad things are alright now for you, but the fact on how brave and tolerant you were throughout the situation amazed me. And to be honest, I know I may sound like a psychopath, but I kind of want to see the picture you're willing to post soon, the one where you smile. But I do hope for the best in the future! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci