• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How much MCSG has changed

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You ran through my fire and couldn't get hit by bow shots... pretty suspicious...
For you, don't start any unnecessary flame wars, you don't need to.
Jeeeez don't be a Inappropriate body part on a male. I'm just saying. Tomersch always hated my guts.
For you, just don't reply to his comments, he is obviously trying to start a flame war, it is better to just leave him alone.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
For you, don't start any unnecessary flame wars, you don't need to.

For you, just don't reply to his comments, he is obviously trying to start a flame war, it is better to just leave him alone.
Not a flame war just him and me raging. Let men do there thing.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I still think this game exists a little too short for people to call themselves veterans Imo. I mean it's only been out there for like 16 months? About the change I think Mcsg has just stepped up their game by adding so much more food to the game making it noob friendly and a whole lot more populair could be completely wrong tho... I dont like the change of maps all too much but it's just something that everyone needs to deal with tbh.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I still think this game exists a little too short for people to call themselves veterans Imo. I mean it's only been out there for like 16 months? About the change I think Mcsg has just stepped up their game by adding so much more food to the game making it noob friendly and a whole lot more populair could be completely wrong tho... I dont like the change of maps all too much but it's just something that everyone needs to deal with tbh.
You don't even know. Playing a game every almost every single day for 16 months? RESPECT

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, I find that MCSG has really lost the aspect of "Survival".
In V1, chests had a lot less stuff.
I still feel like that bows should be a rare thing that only appear in tier 2's.
In the "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, there was only 1 bow on the entire map of the games, which was in the Cornucopia.
I feel like every chest in the Cornucopia should have some sort of weapon, as that would make going to Corn a lot more risky.
^If that is too much I feel like they should make the corn chests have certain tiers depending on the distance from the center of the cornucopia as that would make going to Corn risky too.
MCSG has added too much food, and I also feel like spectators could use their points to cause a disaster like a forest fire or such, but if they abuse their powers, they would be banned, and they could only have a short time limit because starting forest fires only takes one or 2 fires from flint and steel on a tree.
Iron ingots should also be only in Tier 2's because it makes the game much more challenging.
I feel like these ideas should really be implemented into the Survival Games, either that, or I'm too hardcore.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never found much survival aspect in MCSG, even when we had 2 maps. Sure, there was less food, but I starved maybe twice. All I did was get stuff to fight people. If I wanted survival, I'd play MCPVP hunger games or whatever. Putting less stuff in chests makes PvP a bit different, but it really will stay much the same. I'm tired of people complaining about how the old was better, when I barely see a difference in gameplay other than a bit more stuff and better players.

I would much rather have leather and gold armor than everyone being in full iron by mid game. It adds a lot more diversity and excitement to the game.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would much rather have leather and gold armor than everyone being in full iron by mid game. It adds a lot more diversity and excitement to the game.
Less armor I'd one of the few points I agree on.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Less armor I'd one of the few points I agree on.
I actually like all the armor. That way, if you have a guy with full iron in a game, you can match him on even terms. Also, its great when you got no armor and you are able to kill a guy with full iron. As for people teaming at deathmatch to kill the guy in full iron, it sucks, but thats the risk you take.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci