• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How the hell do ya win?

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
I try everything, I've been playing MCSG for a bit more than a year... I can FNS and sword pretty good but I'm quite good with rod and I'm ok with a bow. Even when I'm full iron at deathmatch without versing a team, I rarely win... I got like 36/1600 ratio which is horrible and I wanna win more since I record mcsg on YouTube and to prevent people saying I'm a noob around my back... I'm also not the most efficient person on mcsg but I still should win, this isn't normal... My YouTube channel is isaacdevil if you're wondering how I play in mcsg... Even a really good mcsg player taught me how to be good at mcsg and I still can't win...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's why this section is here :)

Just pick through the tons of PvP guides and SG strategy guides and apply those strategies! ^.^

Team up with some friends, and 1v1 them at the end. Stats aren't everything, trust me C:

A thing that helps, is just to practice your PvP skill on servers such as Badlion (na.badlion.net) and Roxbot (roxbot.com). Badlion has a wonderful 1v1 system that you can play on (in the PotionPvP section/portal) and it helps you work on your skills with typical MCSG gear.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I played on Roxbot every single day during the summer, and that is how I truly think I became good at pvp.

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
That's why this section is here :)

Just pick through the tons of PvP guides and SG strategy guides and apply those strategies! ^.^

Team up with some friends, and 1v1 them at the end. Stats aren't everything, trust me C:

A thing that helps, is just to practice your PvP skill on servers such as Badlion (na.badlion.net) and Roxbot (roxbot.com). Badlion has a wonderful 1v1 system that you can play on (in the PotionPvP section/portal) and it helps you work on your skills with typical MCSG gear.
Well practicing on those servers won't really work since I live in Australia and I tried looking through some guides...

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
I played on Roxbot every single day during the summer, and that is how I truly think I became good at pvp.
Fair enough, I play different servers as well but I can't practice on there since I live in Australia and the ping would be 2 high

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Took me forever to get decent xD my old stats were 9/1200, now they're 213/2900 without a stats reset :3 Even if you seem horrible at first, you'll get better as long as you practice.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well practicing on those servers won't really work since I live in Australia and I tried looking through some guides...
Hmm, I know there are AU servers that serve the same purpose, just ask around the AU community.

Any good Australian practice servers? OhFancy ViolentKitten @auplayers ;-;

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to advertise but try Keno and Kyle's server TheOrchestra. Its a small au server which has quite similar pvp minigames to Mcsg.

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to advertise but try Keno and Kyle's server TheOrchestra. Its a small au server which has quite similar pvp minigames to Mcsg.
I tried 2 get it on, it doesn't work... There's this glitch that the ip isn't recognised 4 some people

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
There are a number of AU networks, such as Keno's, but I don't want to list them here.
DM me if you'd like names
I'll be right, I know some AU servers but I wish I'd win so people would stop calling me a noob half the time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci