• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to connect to the Survival Games

chew

Spectator
Reaction score
for some reason i can join u.s servers gine but as soon as i try to join e.u servers it says can't reach server and i am positive the ip is correct.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
nice im usually telling everyone who asks a hundred times many ppl are like aa how do i join why cant i join...

chew

Spectator
Reaction score
i know how to join it just keeps on coming up with can't reach server.But the strange thing is it only says it for e.u servers not u.s

Owen_Vose

Spectator
Reaction score
Whenever i try and join a server with lots of slots free, i start joining and then it says "Internal server error" what should i do?

floopidoo

Spectator
Reaction score
when i try to join a server it sais "cant resolve host name"
what shood i do?

black_Star13

Spectator
Reaction score
It doesn´t work for me. When I am trying to connect to the server it writer "bad login" I tryed to restart my minecraft, but it doesn´t work. Hell I really want to join. Please help me...

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
It doesn´t work for me. When I am trying to connect to the server it writer "bad login" I tryed to restart my minecraft, but it doesn´t work. Hell I really want to join. Please help me...
Do you have a premium/purchased account for Minecraft?

To everyone else who has problems connecting:
  • Check the server address.
  • Try another server, that one may be down.
The reason a server may not have many people is probably because of the error you're getting. No one can join, hence low player count.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci