• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to deal with fistfighters?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i love fist fighting people on high up cliffs sometimes. I can usually just knock them off to their deaths.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
it gets really annoying when at the beginning, some 3 fist fighters kill me and call me a noob because they killed me.
weelllll.....

GET A SURVIVAL GAMES LIFE FISTERS

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh look. Another thread where someone is sad over being punched to death.. Haha.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, that wasn't very nice dude :/ Way to ruin a thread.
Like most people know... If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up.

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
if you have alot of points then theres also a bigger chance of fist figters comming after you becuse they want your points :p

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of my games, no matter where I go, there's always some guy who loves to stalk me and beat me to death with their bare fists. It's gotten to the point where I die within the first minute or so of almost every single game now. I've tried just not putting any armor on or running far away from the center, but nothing works. Is there any way to deal with these guys?
Try to find easy to reach chests and maybe theres a weapon in it

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Crits! Crits I say! Crits are the best way to deal the most damage, particulalarly if you saw them coming. Again, crits!

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, that wasn't very nice dude :/ Way to ruin a thread.
Like most people know... If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up.
Sorry, I don't tend to be nice to people who whine about being killed. Which is basically all this thread is about. Someone killed you, get over it. Who cares if they use their fist or a sword or a piece of string.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't tend to be nice to people who whine about being killed. Which is basically all this thread is about. Someone killed you, get over it. Who cares if they use their fist or a sword or a piece of string.
I don't want to turn this into a "flame thread" ... BUT, I think you need to keep your unattractive thoughts to yourself because no one else here seems to like them or share them. If you don't like helping people who ask questions then that's your problem, no need to annoy others right? Please don't respond to this unless it is a apology, I try to avoid fights, physical or mental (except in minecraft :p)

Edit: Oh yeah and the "Sorry, I don't tend to be nice to people who whine about being killed." apology doesn't count.

Edit 2x: Lol, also i don't believe anyone who commented on this thread ever actually whined about dying in a fist fight so.... I think you just are trying to provoke a fight. Either that or you are mentally missing something important.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into a "flame thread" ... BUT, I think you need to keep your unattractive thoughts to yourself because no one else here seems to like them or share them. If you don't like helping people who ask questions then that's your problem, no need to annoy others right? Please don't respond to this unless it is a apology, I try to avoid fights, physical or mental (except in minecraft :p)

Edit: Oh yeah and the "Sorry, I don't tend to be nice to people who whine about being killed." apology doesn't count.

Edit 2x: Lol, also i don't believe anyone who commented on this thread ever actually whined about dying in a fist fight so.... I think you just are trying to provoke a fight. Either that or you are mentally missing something important.
HA! For being someone who is trying to not turn this into a "flame thread" you sure did say a lot of offensive stuff. You expect me to reply with an apology after a post like that? Please. Get real pal. Don't go around talking about how you try to avoid fights when you just wrote three paragraphs that are clearly intended to be offensive. Really, how dumb can you be?

Secondly, who in the world are you to try and tell me to keep my thoughts to myself? Just because you don't like the way I say things straightforward don't mean I need to shut up. You're not even a mod on here to be trying to tell people what to do or say.

I for one am not afraid of flame wars, or any war in that matter. Especially in game if that's what you're hinting at. So, if you're gonna come at me like that, believe me, there will be a fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci