• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to defend yourself from hackers of all kinds

jcten

Diamond
Reaction score
Good thread. I doubt a lot of people on mcsg knew about this stuff.

If you have a VPN, it's very unlikely someone can ddos you, since your IP is hidden.

Also thanks for the free vpn, I've been looking for one ;-;
If you ever want to get the best one out there then buy IPVanish

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An incredible guide for it is! I'm going to save this page within my notes for any future references, this will definitely help a lot of people in the community. I will be expecting this to be pinned at the top of the community guides section, because this will definitely come in handy! Thank you again for creating such a helpful, and great thread. :)

jcten

Diamond
Reaction score
An incredible guide for it is! I'm going to save this page within my notes for any future references, this will definitely help a lot of people in the community. I will be expecting this to be pinned at the top of the community guides section, because this will definitely come in handy! Thank you again for creating such a helpful, and great thread. :)
You're welcome! :)

E

Ephiza

Then use Sumrando. IPVanish just supplies you with many fake ips showing it's MS.
In other words, it's faster, better and more professional
Ya I'm using Sumrando. Slightly slower, but probably worth it.

jcten

Diamond
Reaction score
And guys, don't worry, I am not doing such things. It's very illegal and you may end up in prison for many years.
I help servers etc find vulnerable spots in their database.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci