• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to easily make french toast in the survival games! - EASTER EGG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
... This belongs in off-topic discussion. It's defiantly doesn't have anything to do with Minecraft or the Survival Games.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
can you take a simple joke my friend?
Maybe if it was actually funny... and relevant to MineCraft.

People read this forum section to find topics about the SG, not to read jokes. That's what off-topic is for.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe if it was actually funny... and relevant to MineCraft.

People read this forum section to find topics about the SG, not to read jokes. That's what off-topic is for.
well you seem to be the only person who is completely offended by this post, i shall remove it because of you . I hope your day goes smoothly from here on out. (;

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
well you seem to be the only person who is completely offended by this post, i shall remove it because of you . I hope your day goes smoothly from here on out. (;
Glad to hear you took what I said out of proportion. My main goal was to get you to understand where things belong. I have no problem with the topic, just where you decided to post it. I hope you consider reposting it in off-topic.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you consider purchasing a sense of humour, because your simply are a few dollars short of that.. & believe me when i say, i know that this is completely off topic and I'm hoping others realize this as well. But you've got to brighten up, its for jokes. Im completely sorry that a simple video that was made to get a chuckle out of some people or for them to go "WTF" offended you and ruined your day.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you consider purchasing a sense of humour, because your simply are a few dollars short of that..
I think the quality of my sense of humor just makes everything you find funny to be childish. It's kind of like when you go to a kid/family movie and they have that dumb slap stick humor that usually only makes kids laugh. Good job at attacking me on a personal level because you're mad over a forum disagreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci