• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to easily make french toast in the survival games! - EASTER EGG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the quality of my sense of humor just makes everything you find funny to be childish. It's kind of like when you go to a kid/family movie and they have that dumb slap stick humor that usually only makes kids laugh. Good job at attacking me on a personal level because you're mad over a forum disagreement.
I'm mad ? Im pretty sure I'm not the one who took the time to tell someone what was wrong and what was right & then you accuse me of attacking you on a personal level ? -care to explain that one- *whats a dumb slap stick humour? oh and its humour, not humour. I'm not accusing you for informing a rule (if it is even a rule) but you could be more polite next time and drop me a pm.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm mad ? Im pretty sure I'm not the one who took the time to tell someone what was wrong and what was right & then you accuse me of attacking you on a personal level ? -care to explain that one- *whats a dumb slap stick humour? oh and its humour, not humor
Helping people understand forums has nothing do with being mad. Most people don't react like children and usually take what I say as advice. As for attacking me on a personal level, you insulted my humor. I thought it was obvious.

Also in the future don't try to correct someone, if you're going to end up wrong. Humor is the American English spelling and Humour is the British English spelling. Source. Google Chrome even believes that the British way of spelling it is wrong, so I find it even more ironic that you tried to show me up. Maybe you shouldn't be knit picking my spelling when your posts are full of horrific grammar and formatting mistakes.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
Helping people understand forums has nothing do with being mad. Most people don't react like children and usually take what I say as advice.

Also in the future don't try to correct someone, if you're going to end up wrong. Humor is the American English spelling and Humour is the British English spelling. Source. Google Chrome even believes that the British way of spelling it is wrong, so I find it even more ironic that you tried to show me up.
"Also in the future don't try to correct someone, if you're going to end up wrong." wait what did you just do though ? And I'm not acting childish. It seems to be your the only one who doesn't like it. Your making this a ' flam thread' please don't write back if your going to "correct me" drop a pm.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
"Also in the future don't try to correct someone, if you're going to end up wrong." wait what did you just do though ? And I'm not acting childish. It seems to be your the only one who doesn't like it. Your making this a ' flam thread' please don't write back if your going to "correct me" drop a pm.
It has nothing to do whether I like it or not, I already said the only reason I commented was because it was in the completely wrong section. I'm just responding to what you're saying to me, if you don't want to argue then stop trying to show me up. I'm not going to send you a pm because my purpose was never to argue with you. You could of simply ignored my first post or even just taken my advice with a grain of salt. Instead you choose to respond hostilely and I choose to defend myself.

Hock Space

Spectator
Reaction score
Agreed. now my haggardness has turned into segueing. Thank you

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe if it was actually funny... and relevant to MineCraft.

People read this forum section to find topics about the SG, not to read jokes. That's what off-topic is for.
Nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci