• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix not being able to join EU servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingSumo

Spectator
Reaction score
The annoying thing is the last week of my donor rights went to waste because of this.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
I just played on an other PC to solve this problem xD

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know if this was from hamachi, but even when the servers page said it wasn't full, (btw, I refreshed the page)
on MC it said it was full Us, Europe, and Australia.
View attachment 3158 Can you guess who he is? SPOILER ALERT: Its J from men in black
This is because Servers are popular so fill up fast, in the couple of seconds it takes for the page to load and you to click onto your minecraft, the server will be full

theRidr

Spectator
Reaction score
I downloaded Hamachi and after that I wasn't able to join eu servers anymore. Now that I completely removed it, it still says: java.net.Socketexception: host is down. So what do I do next?

branone

Career
Reaction score
I downloaded Hamachi and after that I wasn't able to join eu servers anymore. Now that I completely removed it, it still says: java.net.Socketexception: host is down. So what do I do next?
Hamachi is probably still a Network over your computer blocking you from being able to join the EU servers if this is the case then you probably won't be able to join any until you actually DO completely remove the software including the network itself (which i'm afraid i don't know how to do..) my suggestion? try joining a server in another region
(AU or EU) or perhaps try joining a completely different server so you know it's not just the MCSG servers..
hope i helped..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci