• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to win every fight guaranteed

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. get your whole chest route. make sure you have full iron.
2. run up to anyone.
3. bowspam
5. rodspam
7. run straight at them and jitter click

boom you win the game :0

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah, this could help you if you fight a guy with :
- 1/100
- Full leather
- With no mouse.

hdwisiaaof

Diamond
Reaction score
1. get your whole chest route. make sure you have full iron.
2. run up to anyone.
3. bowspam
5. rodspam
7. run straight at them and jitter click

boom you win the game :0
no you don't, because clicking fast is completely obsolete in 1.8. i get 14c/s and the game literally blocks your hits from going through when you click fast.

rip skill
rip pvp

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because PvP isn't only that, it's also tactics.
Then please give me a situation where strafing is better than just running straight at them.

I used to think Badlion sucked for pvp, but it actually makes 1.8 fun.
MCSG's PvP values combos, so it's very difficult to trade hits, and whoever gets the first hit wins.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I assume this is a good :)

My idea is to just get your route and run around the edge of the map :)

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
no you don't, because clicking fast is completely obsolete in 1.8. i get 14c/s and the game literally blocks your hits from going through when you click fast.

rip skill
rip pvp
Idk who you are but you obviously macro 1.8 has better suited graphics for swinging. To make this possible they had to insert a 15 ticks/second registry key for clicks.
Meaning it only registers 15 or under 15 cps. And it cannot handle someone going over that so it cancels out some of the hits.
In other words, you used to macro, and you realized you couldn't in 1.8 but your mistake was saying a clicking speed under 15cps.
You can tell a lot about somebody by the way they speak.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Idk who you are but you obviously macro 1.8 has better suited graphics for swinging. To make this possible they had to insert a 15 ticks/second registry key for clicks.
Meaning it only registers 15 or under 15 cps. And it cannot handle someone going over that so it cancels out some of the hits.
In other words, you used to macro, and you realized you couldn't in 1.8 but your mistake was saying a clicking speed under 15cps.
You can tell a lot about somebody by the way they speak.
Well said my friend :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yet again, there's an alternative method, and you can do it once, depending on the circumstances. And it's to see how desperate one can be.
Hack. :I

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci