• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to win every fight guaranteed

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAH

mint_sib who tf do you think you are

easiest decline from emperors of sander's life olol

ez

nice bandwagon you mindless fuqboi
Jokes, I got denied from Emporors cause I took a 1v4 inner clan and they thought I was hacking...

hdwisiaaof

Diamond
Reaction score
Jokes, I got denied from Emporors cause I took a 1v4 inner clan and they thought I was hacking...
nope sorry lol xd

it might be nice to tell yourself that but the real reason was that everyone found you obnoxious ^_^

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
"How to win every fight guaranteed" Okay.. so you're telling me jitterclicking will kill a 10-blocker? Yeaaaah..no, you'll need a lot more than full iron to stop a pinger, especially if he knows a good chest route on the map.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
nope sorry lol xd

it might be nice to tell yourself that but the real reason was that everyone found you obnoxious ^_^
Please be polite to other members. Also, what you are talking about has no place on this thread.
"How to win every fight guaranteed" Okay.. so you're telling me jitterclicking will kill a 10-blocker? Yeaaaah..no, you'll need a lot more than full iron to stop a pinger, especially if he knows a good chest route on the map.
Oh yeah, I forgot to blame ping as well.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Pinger". That term has never existed, nor should it. "10 blocker". Nobody can hit from 10 blocks away. Certain hacked clients without nocheat can get you up to six blocks, but that's it.

How about we take a trip to the land of Ceroria's funtime stories? Okay. I get 30 ping to CA, 75 to US, and 100 to EU. My ping differences are so miniscule that it doesn't matter. I never understood why people think ping plays such a difference. The only time you'll have a SLIGHT issue with ping is if yours is over 150 and you're fighting somebody whos pingzone is under 50. The main things ingame that your ping affects are your bow and fishing rod, not your hit reach. Your hits will be delayed slightly, but you cant hit any further. Take it from someone who's played on servers that I get 10 ping to to servers I get over 250 ping to. The only time I ever have had a ping issue was when I had over 200 ping and was actually lagging around.

no you don't, because clicking fast is completely obsolete in 1.8. i get 14c/s and the game literally blocks your hits from going through when you click fast.

rip skill
rip pvp
Well, PvP skill has never been dependant on click speed, even though it slightly helps. The main aspects of PvP would be things like managing your sprint (lol rip cuz sprint key), use of secondaries, and swordsmanship (including strafing and occasional use of rod to get combos) :p

Last edited:

hdwisiaaof

Diamond
Reaction score
"Pinger". That term has never existed, nor should it. "10 blocker". Nobody can hit from 10 blocks away. Certain hacked clients without nocheat can get you up to six blocks, but that's it.

How about we take a trip to the land of Ceroria's funtime stories? Okay. I get 30 ping to CA, 75 to US, and 100 to EU. My ping differences are so miniscule that it doesn't matter. I never understood why people think ping plays such a difference. The only time you'll have a SLIGHT issue with ping is if yours is over 150 and you're fighting somebody whos pingzone is under 50. The main things ingame that your ping affects are your bow and fishing rod, not your hit reach. Your hits will be delayed slightly, but you cant hit any further. Take it from someone who's played on servers that I get 10 ping to to servers I get over 250 ping to. The only time I ever have had a ping issue was when I had over 200 ping and was actually lagging around.

Well, PvP skill has never been dependant on click speed, even though it slightly helps. The main aspects of PvP would be things like managing your sprint (lol rip cuz sprint key), use of secondaries, and swordsmanship (including strafing and occasional use of rod to get combos) :p
please

i can play this game, don't need to be told thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci