• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win on MCSG!!!!

Did this help??? Hope it did :)

• Total voters

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
This really does not necessarily help me. Maybe for beginners?

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry to him if he took that as a insult. I don't consider it a insult though if i intended to insult him i would say he's bad. I honestly feel like he isn't trying to help the community seeing how he advertises his channel.
I didn't see the advertising. It did seem a little mean still. How would you like it if I told you your stats weren't good?

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Not sure about #4. Going to corn will usually pay off. It really depends what map. A map like solar frost I don't go, because I always bugger up on the snow slabs. A map like Sg4 with a flat, open corn I will always go to.
True. Like if it was on SG3 where there is no other tier 2's except spawn.

Daniel1458

Spectator
Reaction score
Plz dont be mean to me. I don't have lots of wins because I get bountyed and People chase me. Also I just don't play a lot to begin with. I have 66 wins its bit bad. Also do you get an achivemet for getting 50 wins? If you do I did not get it :p Also I am sorry for posting my YouTube channel because I want people to notice me out in the world. I am also a really nice 12 year old. If you don't like to hear 12 year olds just give me a chance plz :) This tip helps me if you get used to it also.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Plz dont be mean to me. I don't have lots of wins because I get bountyed and People chase me. Also I just don't play a lot to begin with. I have 66 wins its bit bad. Also do you get an achivemet for getting 50 wins? If you do I did not get it :p Also I am sorry for posting my YouTube channel because I want people to notice me out in the world. I am also a really nice 12 year old. If you don't like to hear 12 year olds just give me a chance plz :) This tip helps me if you get used to it also.
It's cool dude.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
You got it I understand that you are not the best and I know your skills aren't but this is pretty good.
If it was posted in 2012 I would've used it forever :D

Last edited:

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
How to win mcsg: Stay hidden watch ure enemys fight until one is dead then clean up.... :)
After run away as far as possible if not the last person alive............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci