• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to write a great application: A guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
For both of you this is the incorrect section to post your application. The correct section to post your application is here; http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

Judging both your applications, I'd say you need to use better grammar and a lot more detail.

Unfortunately for you Caedan - you need to apply for an age exception, I can't disclose any information of where to find it or how to do it, it is entirely up to you.

Read through this thread and look at many different threads that can be found that help improve your application!

Last edited by a moderator:

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
For both of you this is the incorrect section to post your application. The correct section to post your application is here; http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

Judging both your applications, I'd say you need to use better grammar and a lot more detail.

Unfortunately for you Caedan - you need to apply for an age exception, I can't disclose any information of where to find it or how to do it, it is entirely up to you.

Read through this thread and look at many different threads that can be found that help improve your application!
Look at you being a helpful guy Fancy :p

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, great detail Shelby! You really did an outstanding job on this! Hopefully people will read this before applying, it would make it a lot easier on Sr Staff :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
This will come in handy once I get my new PC (evil laugh). :)

ItzToivo

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this this is true dedication to this server and we all appreciate it greatly. Hopefully this helps me and other applicants write our applications to the fullest :)

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
I really don't feel comfortable for several reasons:
  • 1. You "faked" a minecraft.net URL by linking some random website with text minecraft.net
  • 2. The website has the minecraft website sourcecord, but it isn't minecraft.net
Is MCSG trying to scam me?
We are having some trouble with the guide atm. Do most certainly NOT click any links that are listed in the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci