• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Using the cute turtle in PlazaGames's signature as a prop here. Slow and steady wins the race. You might not get it on your first, second, or even third try, but if you keep trying and show that you are dedicated, then you will get it eventually. The attitude you have about it is not the type of attitude that you should have for something that you want. If you want to become a Moderator, by all means, I want you to be a moderator as well, and there's nothing stopping you from at least trying to get it.

I was declined for Moderator 3 times, 2 with really bad applications that I will admit, definitely did not show true dedication or want for the position. But the third time I was declined, I gave it my all, and when I got to the interview stage, I figured out that I wasn't ready, so I took a hiatus from applying and tried again in March of 2014. I learned all that I could about the comunity and ended up getting accepted.

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have gotten Moderator if I just gave up after three tries. I was motivated to try again. Maybe you should try to find something that motivates you to try again? I support you!

Yes, what Plaza said!
Joey I love you bruh <3 You are such an inspirational Sr Mod ;)

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Great work Jodimo. This will certainly help anyone who is looking to join the staff team. :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Using the cute turtle in PlazaGames's signature as a prop here. Slow and steady wins the race. You might not get it on your first, second, or even third try, but if you keep trying and show that you are dedicated, then you will get it eventually. The attitude you have about it is not the type of attitude that you should have for something that you want. If you want to become a Moderator, by all means, I want you to be a moderator as well, and there's nothing stopping you from at least trying to get it.

I was declined for Moderator 3 times, 2 with really bad applications that I will admit, definitely did not show true dedication or want for the position. But the third time I was declined, I gave it my all, and when I got to the interview stage, I figured out that I wasn't ready, so I took a hiatus from applying and tried again in March of 2014. I learned all that I could about the comunity and ended up getting accepted.

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have gotten Moderator if I just gave up after three tries. I was motivated to try again. Maybe you should try to find something that motivates you to try again? I support you!

Yes, what Plaza said!
As to what these two gentlemen said, slow & steady wins the race. To be honest, it is not an easy and smooth road to get to the moderator position, but your determination shows that you really want it. To be completely honest, I applied for Moderator, guranteed 15+ times. And I never gave up, everyone has a different story. But, once you make it to the moderator position it is truly an honor and worth it. That is obviously if you're ready, and have passion to helping those who need help. Back when I was applying, these guides weren't out, so we didn't have an extra boost. I think that Joey and Shelby should be extremely appreciated by the community for taking their time and releasing these helpful guides. Keep your head up guys, and DO NOT give up <3

--
On a side note, as someone who doesn't need to apply, was I the only one to read the whole guide? xD

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
TL;DR

Honestly, though, this will help out a lot of people that actually take the time to read over the thread. Good job Jodimo and all that helped him. c:

Lou

Gold
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much for putting that guide I am going to follow that to write my application, thank :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci