• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuniorTheNoob

Tribute
Reaction score
This so helpful, i'm re-directing anyone who decides to apply as a MCSG moderator right here!

Jas

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I do not seem to be able to copy the template, anyone know what the problem is?

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hello! I do not seem to be able to copy the template, anyone know what the problem is?
That is odd! Try using Ctrl+c while you have all of the text highlighted. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser.

Jas

Spectator
Reaction score
My mistake! I mean I can not copy and paste the whole template as some of it is off screen, sorry for the misunderstanding

Jas

Spectator
Reaction score
Sir I am not 14 years of age:( I am almost 14. Is there any possible way to make an exception? as I have wanted this for quite a while, and I do understand completely but Is there any way for others to say yes if they do see how mature I am and professional? or would there be any other position I can apply for at my age? Truly sorry for the many questions! have a nice day! :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sir I am not 14 years of age:( I am almost 14. Is there any possible way to make an exception? as I have wanted this for quite a while, and I do understand completely but Is there any way for others to say yes if they do see how mature I am and professional? or would there be any other position I can apply for at my age? Truly sorry for the many questions! have a nice day! :)
Unfortunately, you will need to turn 14 in order to apply otherwise your application will be overlooked and you'll be automatically denied.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully my application will be killer and I will be accepted!!!

BamBamKam123

Spectator
Reaction score
:/, if only i was able to apply but i must wait until i'm 14. it's just a few more month's. then i shall begin writing my moderator application. :) thank you joey for this moderator guide it's much appreciated.

Rules | Apply | Report | Dispute

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci