• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

DekySRB

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a one question: If I can communicate in English in chat (I can write in English), but I can not talk in voice chat (horrible accent, etc.) my application will be rejected?
P.S. I wanna be a Russian/Balkan moderator, I can speak Balkan (Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian), Russian, English (only chat) and French (a little bit). ;3
Konacno neko ko prica balkanski

ForceCombo_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, Name is ForceHacks_ force for short and I want to be mod I have confident and I feel like im responsible to be a moderator because im loyal to other im always helping and im 12 years old and if you don't accept my age im cool with that but otherwise if you accept me to be mod I would give a big thanks to mcgamer network and I feel like I would be helpful and understanding to other people. The hackers ive seen many before and I wanted to banned them so bad but all I could do was report if I have mod I think that I would talk to the hackers about it and if they don't accept the question ill ban them if this passage sounds good to you mcgamer then I would be so happy! and only speak English and a little of French like 10% of it and if someone need help ill be glad to help them. that why I want to be mod. thank you.

DekySRB

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name: Dejan
Your age: 13
Your current minecraft name: DekySRB

LooK_HD

Spectator
Reaction score
Name : Onur
Minecraft Username : GereksizOnur
Description :
Hello, I am writing to letting the authorities to this application MCSG Server Mode.
And I like Mcsg'y Mode Mode matter and I want to be successful in my mission I believe I'll do my. If you do egerb the mode Coke Thanks I will.
This is Arada Premium Own Stolen Deila.
Team Speak 3 : GereksizOnur

SimplyEz

Spectator
Reaction score
I have initiated a ban on myself on MCSG. This is because far too many people make fun of my name. I didn't change it. My friend did. People don't focus on that fact though. They focus on the negative, and just tease me about it! I know I could just not come on MCSG, but I'd prefer to be away from it as long and far as possible. :mad:

EpicBeats

Spectator
Reaction score
hey i was wondering could you give me the link also i don't understand witch part is the template

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci