• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

EpicBeats

Spectator
Reaction score
if you belive any thing you can make your dreams come true JUST DO IT

EpicBeats

Spectator
Reaction score
along time ago 2 weeks ago i applied i see no one has looked i feel cold and alone and forgotten it will be coming 3 weeks now i wait i pray for Shrek to see my aplication

~Shrek is love Shrek is life

_VosaX_

Spectator
Reaction score
There are many applicatons and owners cant answer that fast as you think they can,they also have a personal life to worry about ,im sure that u'll get ur answer sometime ;)

EpicBeats

Spectator
Reaction score
There are many applicatons and owners cant answer that fast as you think they can,they also have a personal life to worry about ,im sure that u'll get ur answer sometime ;)
i am awear of this i just wanted to make a shrek joke

ExpiredMelon

Spectator
Reaction score
Followed this guide and i would have to say im proud of how my application turned out :D cheers

Emil_Manukyan14

Spectator
Reaction score
This is amazing and I cant stress this enough.Joey you did an amazing job and helped a lot of people that want to apply for staff.Amazing.Just Amazing.

Emil_Manukyan14

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Your name:isaiah
  • Your age:14
  • Your current Minecraft username:Nova_Elite
  • Do you have any alt. accounts? (If so please list them):N/A
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?:N/A
Do you own the microphone you are using?yes

Do you have the ability to record video without lag, and upload that video to youtube in a
timely manner (within 1 hour of completing recording)?yes in 720p 30fps or 60fps

Where are you located? (Time zone):CDT

How much time per day are you willing to assist in the moderation of our platforms?4 to 6 hours a day

How long have you been playing Minecraft?2 to 3 years

How long have you been a member of the MCGamer community? ever since i started minecraft mcsg was the first server i started on and im still here so 2 to 3 years

Are you involved with any clans, or have been in the past? If so, please list them here:i just applied for my friends clan and i have been in 3 other clans i left due to inactivity

Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):no bans on mcgamer

Have you filed any Report Abuses on our system? If so, please provide a link to the most recent closed Report Abuses that you have filed. (Maximum of ten, please)i haven't recently reported anyone because the people that looked suspicious were all 1 to 3 bars so i wasn't sure

Have you been a member of another community’s staff, or have relevant work experience? If so, please describe your experience. (Be sure to include your position, server name, length of time served, and a link to the community’s website if available):i ahve but it was my friend server and it got clesend down but the experience was amazing

You are playing a game and you see a player whose actions seem suspiciously like hacking. However, you are not quite certain. What do you do? what i will do is follow him through game to game and just spectate him

A player on the forums publicly accuses you of abusing your powers. They claim to have proof, and are demanding that you be fired. What do you do? to make sure the claim is accurate and it is me that is abusing... but ill never abuse i always wanted mod

Two players on our TeamSpeak are verbally fighting in a public channel with 5 other people, and things are getting out of hand. What do you do?i would ask everyone to calm down and if not ill get a senior mod to come check

You are watching the newest video of your favorite MCSG streamer, who happens to be a VIP on the MCGamer network. Suddenly, you realize the streamer is using a hacked client during their games of MCSG.What do you do?the first thing ill do is make sure the vip is hacking and watch game through game and i might ask other mods to check it out just in case

A player is in the hub, incessantly spamming an annoying phrase over and over again. How would you handle this player, and what punishments would you use if they persistently spammed? Assume that the player continues to spam after each successive punishment.first ill ask him to stop spamming please then if he continues ill mute him.. then once hes unmuted and he keeps spamming ill ban him for 1st offense disrespecting a mod

Why do you want to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network? i want to be a mod on mcgamer because i think i can really help out the community as ive am at this moment a member ive know a couple of things that can be help in game and in the community

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?i think im qualified to be a mod on mcgamer because this is my favorite server and i alost got 3000 games played and in that case ill like to be a sg mod

Have you attended any MCGamer Events before? If so, describe your experience with each.really the only events i attended was when chadthedj was streaming and looking for hackers

How would you like to see the MCGamer community improve?i would like to see mcgamer improve all the ways it can in people saying "gg" after games and no spamming and every rule being followed in mcgamer community

What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could be improved upon? i don't get this question of what u are asking...sorry i hope this doesn't affect anything

If you were given the chance to be a moderator, what would your top three goals be? to stay active,not ban people that wasn't hacking,not let school involve with me being inactive

I'm sorry but your not suppose to send it here.The link to apply is the following http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/apply/create-thread

CantKillBruce

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I allowed to be in a MCGamer clan and be a mod? Also if you aren't able to record situations but able to take screenshots will that mean I won't be able to be a mod?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci