• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi Conspiracies

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is how he can't tweet out a single tweet. Like that literally takes only 5 seconds. Even if he is busy moving or something, it won't hurt to just tweet out a tweet letting his fans/friends know that he is still here.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He's trying to find an apartment in New York City for a reasonable price which is basically unheard of so he's spending the rest of his lifetime looking for an apartment but he'll never find one.

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
I used to be big friends with him back before he started YT. He used me. I gave him everything. I defended him. I always thought that our friendship would never end. Log on Skype one day and I see he removed me. I found him in game and asked why and he says "Who are you" he is fake two faced and like Ceroria said all he cares about is himself like GoldEllipse or John. They use others for self profit. When they have gotten everything they want/need out of someone they kick them to the curb and make them one of many strangers.
Quackeryy..?

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Meh, after reading this thread…I really just don't care.

The man probably is doing life and stuff, other things.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't leave? What if I told you, Huahwi is me in /d? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci