• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi is back. For Real.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I guess this hashtag would be appropriate:
#RIPPointlessHuahwiThreads

Edit: Okay in all honesty I'm glad he's back and I'm pretty sure a lot of others are as well. However, I'm not too fond of the way he returned. What do I mean by this? I mean he didn't log into the forums nor did he get back in contact with any of his friends, so no one could confirm that he was back.

Reaction score
I guess this hashtag would be appropriate:
#RIPPointlessHuahwiThreads
Well to prove that hashtag wrong, there are most likely going to be a lot of "huahwi is back" threads. ;c

Anyway, I bet a lot of people are going to be happy that he is back when he uploads more often. Let's just hope he doesn't do this again.

Last edited:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the Community Corner.

If you guys wish to discuss his return, please do so on this thread instead of creating replicates so that we can keep the forums from being spammed again. Replicates will be removed once we spot them.

PS: Damn.. Welcome back Huahwi ! :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally, Huahwi is back! But I still do wonder, what has caused him to be inactive?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci