• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi is back. For Real.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
huahwi is good at pvp im 12 i have his texture pack and i have a mac and a youtube channel

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Amazing to see him back! Sad stuff were mentioned in the video but it's all good now :D

D

Damien // Teepwn

* My two cents *

One thing that irritates me about this is his fanbase. It seems like 90% of them didn't give two c**ps about what Huahwi experienced emotionally. I feel like they just want him to record and don't actually care about what his mother and himself were experiencing.

He's not just an entertainment making machine and he actually is human and has a life outside Youtube, one we need to be respectful of. His fanbase has been damn rude and inconsiderate only caring about themselves and something to keep them occupied. Read through the comments and you'll see what I mean, not many people are actually asking if he's ok or wishing him strength. It really is quite saddening.

As for me, I am glad to see he's back and still breathing but I can't forsee myself continuing to watch him due to his fanbase. He himself is a very respectful, intellectual guy but the fans taint his image.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit disappointed that he came back, because it means other smaller YouTubers are going to have a tough time growing with all the attention focused on him. But, nevertheless, I'm glad he's back and feeling better than before, and I wish him all the best.

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit disappointed that he came back, because it means other smaller YouTubers are going to have a tough time growing with all the attention focused on him. But, nevertheless, I'm glad he's back and feeling better than before, and I wish him all the best.
He has as much of a right as anyone else does to do Youtube. Why pick on Huahwi? I've seen you express your disappointment about his return on a couple threads. There are other Channels that are double his size and play MCSG.

Smaller channels will have to deal with bigger Youtubers. If they show professionalism and dedication they will get known eventually.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
He has as much of a right as anyone else does to do Youtube. Why pick on Huahwi? I've seen you express your disappointment about his return on a couple threads. There are other Channels that are double his size and play MCSG.

Smaller channels will have to deal with bigger Youtubers. If they show professionalism and dedication they will get known eventually.
1. I never said he didn't have a right to YouTube
2. I'm not picking on him, because as I said I'm happy he's back and going to do YouTube
3. I've never seen channels with 120,000 subscribers that do MCSG videos with Huahwi's skill level.
4. I understand that, but as I said, everyone will be focused on him.

I have nothing against him and I don't know why you have to have a go at me, just trying to express my opinion which is what these forums are for.

Flarby_McMuffin

Spectator
Reaction score
I guess this hashtag would be appropriate:
#RIPPointlessHuahwiThreads

Edit: Okay in all honesty I'm glad he's back and I'm pretty sure a lot of others are as well. However, I'm not too fond of the way he returned. What do I mean by this? I mean he didn't log into the forums nor did he get back in contact with any of his friends, so no one could confirm that he was back.
No, although he isn't on the MCSG forums, he was on his twitter 10/8 and his last video was HG #108 therefore he came back and ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! #ThawedAFrozenHeart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci