• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger bar goes down really fast?

aimaNAGAiman

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey all, I was playing a game of MCSG on the eu servers and I realized that the hunger bar goes down really fast recently. After 7 seconds of sprinting during the start of a game, I lost 1 hunger bar already. Now before you say that it's called Hunger Games/Survival Games for a reason, I find it really annoying that I have to eat every time I'm in a battle. I know how saturation works, so yeah :p . It happened right after the maintenance. Sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my main language. See ya!

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
I wanted to create a topic about this too

I don't know what's going on..the saturation flies down immediately

I know that this is a change from 1.8 but i don't think the server updated to a snapshot or something like that

It may be a bug or idk..

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh dang i didn't know that someone else already made this thread, i also made a thread 3 minutes late XD

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
IKR This Freaking Food crap what the heck whats wrong with the plugins!!!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's already like this on any other 1.7 servers, but because mcsg supported 1.6 as well it stayed as the 1.6 saturation. However since the maintenance, it has change to the 1.7 saturation. I'm not 100% sure though, but I guess it adds to the HUNGER games theme xD. I remember when I would starve to death back in v 1:)

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's already like this on any other 1.7 servers, but because mcsg supported 1.6 as well it stayed as the 1.6 saturation. However since the maintenance, it has change to the 1.7 saturation. I'm not 100% sure though, but I guess it adds to the HUNGER games theme xD. I remember when I would starve to death back in v 1:)
Indeed but its way too hard to play now

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, Minecraft will probably change it if they keep getting negative feedback on their new saturation change so it's all good, I think.
It does add to the Hunger Games title but I'm seriously not used to going down on hunger so fast that it's seriously unbelievable to fight without being low and no regen.

aimaNAGAiman

Spectator
Reaction score
Well that stinks. This makes it harder to escape and chase people down ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci