• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger bar goes down really fast?

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
im means you have regen haxs
Actually, you have good point. What if the developers were programming an anti-regen hacking plugin that was meant to force the speed of saturation and everything else relating to it, and was put into the servers during the maintenance, meant to be a secret, but then has now been proved that there is a major bug?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has actually happened to me before. I ran out of the Valleyside corn and I was already down 4 hunger bars. While I was running, some butt was chasing me with a stone sword. Eventually, my hunger ran out and he murdered me in cold blood.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, you have good point. What if the developers were programming an anti-regen hacking plugin that was meant to force the speed of saturation and everything else relating to it, and was put into the servers during the maintenance, meant to be a secret, but then has now been proved that there is a major bug?
I was kinda joking, it has happened to a lot of people. (Unless all of them are using regen haxs :eek:)

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I was kinda joking, it has happened to a lot of people. (Unless all of them are using regen haxs :eek:)
Yeah, I was just told by Forarian that this super-fast hunger depletion is part of MC. Quote from Forarian: "There should be a 'fix' coming out tonight or sometime tomorrow as it's ridiculous."

aimaNAGAiman

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just told by Forarian that this super-fast hunger depletion is part of MC. Quote from Forarian: "There should be a 'fix' coming out tonight or sometime tomorrow as it's ridiculous."
Praise the Gods of MCSG

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
The hunger bar thing is soooo annoying it just makes everything a lot harder and like a golden carrot has the same saturation as like an apple .-. thanks gosh that they are fixing this its just ruining the gameplay in my opinion. Even if people say it gives of a Hunger Games feel I still think that a steak shouldn't last 10 seconds in a 20 minute day cycle.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
The hunger bar thing is soooo annoying it just makes everything a lot harder and like a golden carrot has the same saturation as like an apple .-. thanks gosh that they are fixing this its just ruining the gameplay in my opinion. Even if people say it gives of a Hunger Games feel I still think that a steak shouldn't last 10 seconds in a 20 minute day cycle.
I agree. I'm not playing because I apparently have an amazing ratio. And if I do, I wanna keep it! x_x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci