• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hungry Games Round 1!!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: RC_4777
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Sounds fun!
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Beat up people!
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I bring many skills to the table, like lighting every person at corn on fire (including myself), killing baccas, math (that's how I won donor), and public speaking.
1st app!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
IGN: xXBlackHeadXx
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Cause I know you :3 so i can help if ya want
What do you want to do in the hungry games: kill tributes :O
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because y0u 1z a sexz b0y

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RC_4777
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Sounds fun!
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Beat up people!
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I bring many skills to the table, like lighting every person at corn on fire (including myself), killing baccas, math (that's how I won donor), and public speaking.
1st app!
IGN: xXBlackHeadXx
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Cause I know you :3 so i can help if ya want
What do you want to do in the hungry games: kill tributes :O
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because y0u 1z a sexz b0y
Accepted :D also RC, baccas aren't allowed, so we don't need no bacca hunters. But math is good

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Accepted :D also RC, baccas aren't allowed, so we don't need no bacca hunters. But math is good
Well if you need a public speaker I'm your guy. I won a debate in school today.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Dice
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I'm quite hungry.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Kill people and eat tacos... And I'm all out of tacos :(
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I'm me, and your not, so you want to be as close to me as you can, so you can say "You know that guy that likes tacos? Yeah that one, I can't remember his name. Well yeah, I was near him"

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
IGN: 47knight471
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Cause I can.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: New to me, never heard of it before. :D
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): YOU DONT PICK ME THOU SHALT DIE.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Kurtkabang77
Why do you want to play: sounds like fun
What do you want to do? Play hunger games I guess lol.
Why should I pick you? Because I like to have fun and I can record for my channel(of 4 subs).

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Why should I pick you? Because I like to have fun and I can record for my channel(of 4 subs).
IGN: Mr_Dice
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I'm quite hungry.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Kill people and eat tacos... And I'm all out of tacos :(
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I'm me, and your not, so you want to be as close to me as you can, so you can say "You know that guy that likes tacos? Yeah that one, I can't remember his name. Well yeah, I was near him"
Accepted.
this is like the minimum though, more info will be required on later ones

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Question is this going to be on the MCSG servers?

IGN: ExKing
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because it sounds really fun and i want to have somethng like a challenge
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Umm win i guess? and enjoy xD
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am a good player and I want to have fun

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Question is this going to be on the MCSG servers?

IGN: ExKing
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because it sounds really fun and i want to have somethng like a challenge
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Umm win i guess? and enjoy xD
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am a good player and I want to have fun
No, probably a server i host.
Accepted <3

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
IGN:
Why you want to be in the Hungry games:it sounds like so much fun
What do you want to do in the hungry games: at least kill someone
Why should I pick you?because I'm a good nice player and people like to play with people me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci